Signature photos

Francois

I finally figured out how to blend a nice photo for my signature. Then it took me another 2 days to figure out how to post it.

What do ya mates think?

PyrateAvitar.jpg

I am a Free Men of The Sea I don't pillage and plunder.
I covertly acquire!

François Viete Domont de la Palmier
I haven't been accused of Pyracy...............YET

:P

Very nice! I always admire folks who are creative with the computer! You did a great job, Francois.

I wonder if one of the most important steps on our journey is the one in which we throw away the map.

-- Loreena McKennitt

My fathers knew of wind and tide, and my blood is maritime.

-- Stan Rogers

I don't pretend to be captain weird.

I just do what I do.

-- Johnny Depp

Very nice!

Not that I'm a graphics genius or anything, but did you ever consider making your name on the graphic a bit darker? It kind of gets lost in the haze...unless that's just my eyes going... :P

...Qui desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum...

~ Vegetius

My compliments to you, sir! The banner is most appeasing to the eye, very well done!

...Or lay these bones in an unworthy urn, Tombless, with no rememberance over them: Either our history shall with full mouth Speak freely of our acts, or else our grave, Like a Turkish mute, shall have a toungueless mouth, Not worshipped with a waxen epitaph... King Henry V- William Shakespeare

'She wore a gown the color of storms, shadows and rain and a necklace of broken promises and regrets.'~Susanna Clarke

Attention! All formats of plot and characterizations produced under the monikers "Aurore Devareaux" or "Tempest Fitzgerald" are protected under the statutes of Copyright law. All Rights Reserved. F.T.M.

Unfortunately for me, I'm a computer dummy...ya I know, I'm blond...user posted image

On the Crossing Blades they have banner tutorials and..those who can't make them ask those who do to make them for you, that's also an option.

Here's a very good tutorial site for banners withint paint shop pro:

Banner tutorials

It's really not that hard if you get good help :)

hero.jpg

I finally figured out how to blend a nice photo for my signature. Then it took me another 2 days to figure out how to post it.

What do ya mates think?

I think it looks Great! and with that garb I would love to build you a page at Swashbucklers

When you get ready to show off, send me some of your photos(as attachments) and what you would like your page to say.

KP :ph34r:

joe@josephlosteen.com

Thank you mates for for all the wonderful compliments. I might add I have seen a lot of other banners on this site that inspired me to do one.

Francois

:ph34r:

PyrateAvitar.jpg

I am a Free Men of The Sea I don't pillage and plunder.
I covertly acquire!

François Viete Domont de la Palmier
I haven't been accused of Pyracy...............YET

• 2 weeks later...
Francois.... but it is so large.....

I just read that line with a frenchwoman's accent and was sent into a fit of giggles. :blink:

"Show me a man with a tattoo, and I'll show you a man with an interesting past." ~Jack London

Life is a Circus, and I am the Human Cannonball.