OH DANG!

Charity

Forthcoming Calendar Events within the next 60 days

Active Users faerie fest, Maryland Maritime Heritage Festival, Tiki Oasis 5, Tall Ships in Ilwaco, WA, Charleston Maritime Festival, Capt. Morgan's B-Day That Almost Wasn't!, Virginia Renaissance Faire, Lake Anna VA, Virginia Renaissance Faire, Lake Anna VA, Endless Mountains Medievel Festival, Endless Mountains Medievel Festival, Virginia Renaissance Faire, Lake Anna VA, Black Hearted Pearl's Birthday, St Erasmus Day (patron saint of sailors), Last Pirate Talk, Grand Pirates' Ball - Hampton, Tall Ships in Ilwaco,WA, Blackbeard's Ball, Bath, NC, Hampton Blackbeard Festival, Eithne_MacEwan's Birthday, Virginia Renaissance Faire, Salem VA eek2.gif

In 60 days???

That's it..i'm moving to the USA >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> (i wish..man that's awesome..you lucky buggers

;) )

hero.jpg

Yes, luv, that's all we do here...

Drink, wench, and go to gatherin's! :wub:

Work? WORK??? We don't need no stinkin' work... :D

But I AM sorry you don't have more going on in yer own port... :D If it's any consolation - I only get to attend 2 or 3 events a year...the curse of being self-employed!

...Qui desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum...

~ Vegetius

That's great Jerry :)

I get to go the Sail Amsterdam this year which will be grand and i'll go to POTC premiere in London next year i hope but it's no match for great events like over there :D

Yes, luv, that's all we do here...

Drink, wench, and go to gatherin's! laugh.gif

Work? WORK??? We don't need no stinkin' work... huh.gif

But I AM sorry you don't have more going on in yer own port... sad.gif If it's any consolation - I only get to attend 2 or 3 events a year...the curse of being self-employed!

I'll gladly trade with ye Phil :D

Hmm..just (Pirate) men, fairs and what be it that's fun...no work..sounds like a dang god life to me :wub::D:D

hero.jpg