Sail Ho!

the Royaliste

Ahoy Captain of the Royaliste !!!!

It just so happens that my schedule at work has been changed, I no longer work Fridays! If your in need of crew then I'm your man. Lets talk about it this weeked if its good with you!

Arrrrrrrr powder, grog and fightin!!! Don't get no better then that Mate!

Saber/Bob :ph34r::ph34r:

:) Beware the Lynx Cap'n I hear she is heavilly armed an fast as well I wish ye well on yer hunt an make sure that the Lynx knows she's been in a fight.

Oh yeah I hopes ye gets a few good photos to post as well . The last bunch were beauties Sir.

:D

Lord above please send a dove with wings as sharp as razors , to cuts the throats of them there blokes what sells bad booze to sailors ..

" Illigitimiti non carborundum . "

Guest Angus MacVox

Royaliste, if yer interested in some free publicity you should declare yer battle a "Talk Like a Pirate Day" event, since it's on the same day, and fax the local media about it.. if they want to do an end of the newscast fluff piece on Talk Like a Pirate Day they might want to film ya/print yer picture...

:) Nice idea, Angus!..Crow, donna worry none 'oer us,lad, no ones outsailed or outgunned us this season..with that foredeck, she'll come about slow, and we aint about holdin' still an' waitin'..heavily gunned??we got off over forty rounds between the Bridge and downtown..30 minutes tops...and, we were sailin',too.....Come and get us..... :D

This makes me think of an old song;

"....she floats like a butterfly and stings like a bee!

She moves like the the witch of San-Fran!

And calls to the OTHER GUY

I'M ROY-AL-IIIIIIIIIISTE!!!!!!!!!

Catch me if you can!"

Yeeeeeeow baby!!!

-Claire "Poison Quill" Warren

Pyrate Mum of Tales of the Seven Seas

www.talesofthesevenseas.com

A toast me Hearteys!! T o the Capt'n and crew of the Royaliste! My she fair well in her upcoming engagement and send the Lynx to visit Davey Jones. but not before the plunder be brought aboard.

:(

Scupper

"That's the navy for you. Rum in the scuppers today. Blood in the scuppers tomorrow."

Thrist is a shameless disease. So here's to a shameful cure!

"Loyalty, honesty and directness are traits I admire. Insecurity, snipes and disrespect I will not tolerate in the least."