New Pirate DVD released

Jerry

Like to let everyone knew that the Errol Flynn movies Cpt.Blood and Seahawk are availablle on DVD now. I got the box set that includes three other Flynn movies you may or may not be iterested and a bio DVD.

Just jerry :lol:

It be the bloody studio companies and rights and things. Real pain in the ares when it come ta this stuff. ya can write is bout it. The powers that be get nough crap from us, who knows what they be doin.

Shoots anything that moves!!

"Yellow Beard" is to the Pirate community, what "Monyt Python's Grail" is to the RenFair community. Hell they released "Jabberwalki", then why not "Yellow Beard". Also Roman Polanski's "Pirates". They could make money on all of this. No logic.

Just jerry :D

• 3 weeks later...

UPDATE! "The Princess and the Pirate" will be released 17 May. This movie stars Bob Hope, it is a comedy, but I still believe it should be in every Pyrate's locker. I put this movie right up there with "The Crimson Pirate". Which by the way is available now.

Jerry

Followin' up on an earlier topic, I finally found a copy of "The Goonies" on DVD. I purchased it, because 98% of all o' ye said it were The Greatest Pirate Movie In All Creation.

Okay, perhaps that weren't a precise quote, but it were somethin' o' the sort.

I haven't watched the DVD yet, but it better be good... or I'm comin' after all o' ye.

Thanks fer the other tips... I be addin' Cap'n Blood and per'aps a couple o' these other titles to me Amazon.com Wish List.

04de8cfe.jpg

"He's a Pirate dancer, He dances for money, Any old dollar will do...

"He's a pirate dancer, His dances are funny... 'Cuz he's only got one shoe! Ahhrrr!"

FH1040.jpg

I am suggesting movies that appeal to me, it is subjective of course. I would not purchase "Goonies", "Treasure Island from Outer Space" or Muppets anything. This is just me, no offence intended. Pirate movies to me happen within a certain time period, and Pirates are the central theme.

just Jerry :)