Yarr! I finally found mi' home port!

Ol' Cap'n Flink

Avast mi' hearties! Ol' cap'n Flink has been spammin' his pirate lingo in various forums fer years. But I never be thinkin' that there be a forum fer people just like me!

It warms this ol' salts heart ta finally be with mates with tha same interest, it does! Lookin forward ta' discussing all things piratey with ye, and ta' drink rum, loot and pillage! Arrr!

Guest Angus MacVox

That's music to mine ears Capt Flink! That was our vision when we built this here port just February of this year. The world was screaming out for an online piratical community and I'm thrilled that we were able to answer the call!

...upload yer pics to https://pyracy.com/gallery if you like, and snag yerself a flink@pyracy.com email address here if you need one: http://pyracy.mail.everyone.net

faire wyndes!!

Welcome aboard there Capt. I'll be hoisting one (probably more) to you. fair winds and following seas to ye.

Scuper

:D

"That's the navy for you. Rum in the scuppers today. Blood in the scuppers tomorrow."

Thrist is a shameless disease. So here's to a shameful cure!

"Loyalty, honesty and directness are traits I admire. Insecurity, snipes and disrespect I will not tolerate in the least."

Harr harr! It does one good ta' see so many friendly replys by mi' fellow buccaneers it does! And ta' offer me such fine swag after just joining this here crew really shows that ye be a man of honor Angus MacVox! I'd be honored ta' sail under yer colours!

As fer the rest of ye, I hope ta' fight at yer side! Thank ye fer yer hearty welcome! arr!