Southern is OPEN!

I propose closing day to be the party of all party's and that as a piratage group thrust upon Chipping Under Oakwood we put together this endeavor of greatness and plan to meet up at the front gate at noon on May 22nd closing day! Followin the fact that the european faire in Corona (Kronenburg) is Pirate weekend and open till nine p.m. on that Saturday May 21st.

well scaliwags and blunder punnies of the west coast be it known that the so very few that seems ta wish ta makes it a more enjoyable site in which meeting greetin and partyin wit yer friends be of mostly non importance. Well I gots one thing ta says to yas! To the plank wit ye. now infin ye be goin I would appreciate it if ye did say hey at least on the way by as me job is sexually abusing all the women, demoralizing, humiliating and insulting every man and giving a handful of dreams to children. Whether ya come in and say hey so be it fer we'll see ya on the other side eh?

Love begins with a smile, grows with a kiss, and ends with a knife in your back.

:unsure: Well, I did go back on the 15th and had a very good time. Sigh unfortunately, I didn't do as before and so had to buy m'meal inside and got little for what I paid for.

Might I suggest for those that are part of Faire that some water/drink stands be situated throughout paths next year. All the food/drinks stands were right inside the gate and if'n you are walking the entire area a cool drink on a very hot day would be nice. Actually I did have some to start but that went quickly enough and since I was walking around I didn't realize How dehydrated I was getting. I stopped at the coin booth and the gentleman took one look at me and asked me if I was all right, he was kind enough to give me a cool soda (didn't charge me for it...must have looked bad.... :( ) was very grateful for the assist. Once I started drinking it down I realize that I was dyhrated. So a word of warning...make sure you keep water with you.

I know the faire back in Ohio had a nice policy they had a person walking about on the hot days with a water sprayer and doushed anyone needing/wanting a cooling off. ;)

Diego (hope you don't mind my shorting your name a tad) I will have to check into the other faires you mentioned am most interested in visting them.

Huzzzah

Lady Cassandra Seahawke

Captain of SIREN'S RESURRECTION,

Her fleet JAGUAR'S SPIRIT, ROARING LION , SEA WITCH AND RED VIXEN

For she, her captains and their crews are....

...Amazon by Blood...

...... Warrior by Nature......

............Pirate by Trade............

If'n ye hear ta Trill ye sure to know tat yer end be near...

Not at Southern. Cornoa yes and it's this weekend. There will be no Memorial Day weekend at Southern this year as the park people didn't allow it. Last day of Faire is this Sunday this year. I'm going to try and make it out Saturday since I have a band rehearsal on Sunday.

Is anyone going on Saturday?

Red Maria

The Soul of Indecency

Got my tickets, so I'll be there on Sat.

If'n ye be lookin' fer me, just take a look at my bio pic and that hat, and ye should find me.

I will probably be there before opening and around the front gate or under the nice shady tree to the right of front gate.

Rumba Rue

Sorry, won't be there this weekend, free spending dubloons tapped out till next payday. But am interested in the other upcoming faires in the CA area. Am willing to travel ...just need to get the listof when and where.

Lady Cassandra Seahawke

...Amazon by Blood...

My old roommate just informed me that traffic getting to the Faire site (after exiting the freeway) has been horrendous. As much as an hour and a half from freeway to parking lot. She advises to get to the Faire no later than 9:30 am. Just a warning!

Red Maria

The Soul of Indecency

My old roommate just informed me that traffic getting to the Faire site (after exiting the freeway) has been horrendous. As much as an hour and a half from freeway to parking lot. She advises to get to the Faire no later than 9:30 am. Just a warning!

the same thing goes for departure as well!

Love begins with a smile, grows with a kiss, and ends with a knife in your back.

Both times I have been there I haven't had a problem getting there. Now there was a line once I drove into the park. But that went relatively quickly. Leaving the second time was a different story...LONNNNNNG line, but it was moving steady. So I didn't think it was that bad. Parking on the other hand not a great situation, so if'n you don't want to hike from no man's land get there somewhat early.

keep plenty of fluids with you. I found out the hard way the last time and this weekend is suppose to be even hotter.

Lady Cassandra Seahawke

...Amazon by Blood...

Aye Laddy's and Lasses this thread be over and when it's said and done and all the votes argghh in! Southern needs a better way ta get in and out! I think a driveway round the other end of the lake would give the perfect solution. Offering two lanes going clockwise all the way around the park would and should solve the problem! ONE WAY! :unsure: Shakka Bra! B)B)B)B)

I agree it only took us 1/2 to get there but then the long line in was a pain in the ahem.....I still had a great time at faire..it was bloody hot but it was still fun!!! It seems it will be a go for next year for the faire at that spot!!!!!! See you there next year.....

~~~~Sailing Westward Bound~~~~

Lady Alyx

bateau-sailor-jerry-tatouage.jpg