AAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!&#

MadMaryFlint

My school had a club carnival today, and guess what! There's a renaissance club that goes to faires and such. And, "Jill Sparrow," ye'll be proud a me, lass! They'll help me learn to sew me own clothing! I be sooo excited, I can't talk right... YAAAAYY!!! :unsure::lol: (I also joined fencing and the Hispanic Club)

:lol::lol::huh::lol:

Also, on an off-topic note, in the paper yesterday there was a poster from the "Master and Commander" movie. It be on me wall now...

And, "Jill Sparrow," ye'll be proud a me, lass! They'll help me learn to sew me own clothing! I be sooo excited, I can't talk right... YAAAAYY!!!

*happy sniffle*

Awww.. thought o'me ye did... :unsure:

As for the talkin' right bit..that'll be fixed soon enough I'm sure.

"Don't hate me because I'm beautiful. Hate me because I am robbing you, tossing you overboard, and stealing your ship!"

-the only thing more dangerous than her.. is her needle-

'o course, my side's the Rose... :lol:

And a fine, very fine wall decoration it is too!!

I canna stand himself but... I'll tolerate him being on the other side as long as that ships on the reverse. :unsure:

Well, you may not realize it but your looking at the remains of what was once a very handsome woman!

IronBessSigBWIGT.gif

:D:D OHMYGOD!!!!!!! FENCING IS SOOO MUCH FUN!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE IT!!! And ye'll be pleased to know that I did well me first try. My instructor said so. And I could tell.. He didn't have to tell me to parry again, or hold my sword higher, or anything. He checked my stance and sounded a bit surprised when he said it was good. Go me! :D:D

:D

• 2 weeks later...