An evening at Fints

Capt. Flint

For any and all who would like..... Katey and I want to extend an open invitation to any and all who would like to get together for a saturday. We'lll have some food and some drink and we can all catch up so to speak..... Anyone interested, drop us a line on what would be the best dates for all of you. We will try to pick the saturday that the most folks can attend.... See you .... Flint

Flinty me luv!!! Sounds like a great time. I am sure that me sis would also be joinin. Will this be that we dress in our pyrate finest??? I will send word to Gute. :huh:

I vote for pyratical wear!

I can't do April 23 (Market Fair at Ft. Frederick) or 30 (Maryland Maritime Heritage Festival in Annapolis). Otherwise, I'm free.

At yer bloody service,

Nathaniel "Gute" Morgan

Buccaneer, Brigand, & Cutthroat

Plundering the Spanish Main Since 1701®

"Refuse that, 'n' ye've seen th' last o' me but musket balls."

Ok shipmates... We are looking at June. The kiddies will be out of school and it will be warm enough to swim. So, if your interested in a cool swim and some good food off the grill, let the Capt. know which Saturday in June is good for you. We'll have everything ready. The more the merrier. Pass the word and let me know what you think... Flint

Me thinks me knows why me sis tried to call last night....and forgot why today.... :ph34r:

I'll look at the calendar and see what is best. I donna think that we will be making too many overnight trips....just had to purchase a new van.

Mad Woman Cheryl

By Odin's mighty spear, I hereby snap and go berzerk!!!"

*blushes at what her sister has said* Wench ye called me the next day. :lol: Hows I suppose to remember what I called bout. I ought ta make ye walk the gang plank fer that one. :lol: Gees canna get away with anything with me sis around can I? :lol:

Sealegs Constance

I am what I am

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...