Survivor - Pirate Addition

Captain Cronus

Survivor Pirate version? :blink:

*adopts piratical Valley Girl voice*

"...Yeah and Mitch, he like, totally shivers me timbers, but like I told him that I couldn't walk the plank with him cuz he's like reeeeeally got cutlass envy, ya know? So I say like....'YUh!' and he's like 'Uh-uh!' and I'm just like 'YUh!' "

:blink:

-Claire "Poison Quill" Warren

Pyrate Mum of Tales of the Seven Seas

www.talesofthesevenseas.com

Well, contrary to those who dislike Survivor, I LOVE IT! (ducking for cover)

Ah, I can remember when I was a young and dumb (ok nowadays, I'm old and dumb) blond, when I had energy to spare, I would have loved to do that sort of thing. Course those Hollywood people would never get people who are in re-enactment groups to participate, too smart for them and the producers know it!

My hat's off to those who are able to do such things! :)

RumbaRue

(my motto)

**Those who can laugh at themselves will never cease to be amused** :blink:

*rolls big blue Valley Girl google eyes*

Like gaaaaaawd Iron Bess, *blonde hair toss* just gag me with a plank!

*chews gum loudly*

And Royaliste you are like soooooooooooo last week to be laughing at me, I mean, like, *jaw-drop / eye roll expression* you're the guy who wants me to start, like this ALL-WENCH pirate group to like party on your ship all day called TAILS of the seven seas... I mean that is just like, so- *hand flip / jaw drop*

:blink:

-Claire "Poison Quill" Warren

Pyrate Mum of Tales of the Seven Seas

www.talesofthesevenseas.com

Well Pirate Dudes and Dudettes, (tossing blond hair about), I'm no Valley Girlette, I'm a beachy (bitchy) blond sand babe, and all the guys just fawn over me to the point they just drop dead like flies (quickly putting fly paper away). Guess they just can't get over my young looks, (that's probably why they run- unfortunatly in the other direction), guess I'll have to apply to be on the Bachalorette Show.

RumbaRue

**I'm feeling short, oh, must be cuz I'm standing on one leg** :ph34r:

:ph34r:

Ohmygoodness.

This...is something else....

*scratches head*

But..I may have to watch one. Kind of like watching an accident.

"Don't hate me because I'm beautiful. Hate me because I am robbing you, tossing you overboard, and stealing your ship!"

-the only thing more dangerous than her.. is her needle-

:) Holy shit! Just realised you are in our back yard! Sailing to greet the Californian, you are welcome aboard Fri. Aug. 29 10 a.m.,cannons loaded and ready..The Captain.. :ph34r:

OH!

I AM in your backyard!

And as for Friday....SOOOOO tempted! I am sadly chained to my desk for a short time on Friday...

Bloody....that would be soooooo tempting...

S'cuse me a moment while I do some investigating on the possibilities...haven't been on a boat since the Vallejo ferry on Saturday....

"Don't hate me because I'm beautiful. Hate me because I am robbing you, tossing you overboard, and stealing your ship!"

:P Well,you're in the right place at the right time,anyway..best be seekin out Poison Quill at http://www.TalesoftheSevenSeas.com ye'll be needin' to hook up wif' some more 'o ye'er Brethren in these parts... :ph34r:

Royalist, you've made my day!

I owe you if I see you. I do :P

Seeking the Poison Quill...as we speak...seeking..seeking..ow. That was my finger.

Wait. Shouldn't be looking in the sewing basket. :P

LOL.. oy!

I never got into the Survivor thing. But... I think it would be a tad fun.

But, God help us as to how many of them try to be like Jack Sparrow!

:(

Huzzah!

:(

Tempt Fate! an' toss 't all t' Hell!"

"I'm completely innocent of whatever crime I've committed."

The one, the only,... the infamous!

• 3 weeks later...

mmmm After watching the first episode, I say we vote Rupert a member of our pub for his piratical spirit and resourcefullness. I might be bias as he looks something like me. At least that what the last 20 who have called here have mentioned. What say Yee? Yeah or nay? in fact i'll start a poll.

Scupper

"That's the navy for you. Rum in the scuppers today. Blood in the scuppers tomorrow."

Thrist is a shameless disease. So here's to a shameful cure!

"Loyalty, honesty and directness are traits I admire. Insecurity, snipes and disrespect I will not tolerate in the least."

Scupper, I agrees with ye! Rupert"Blackbeard" be one o' us! 'ave ta admit, I was a bit sad ta see tha ample bosomed blonde wench leave sa soon!!!! Survivor Pearl Island be me guilty pleasure....the cap'n 'as spoken.

:)

The pirate Knifehand Ken captured many galleons, killing over five-hundred men in cold blood. He would tear the captains hearts out and swallow them whole. Often forcing his victims to eat their own lips.

Guest [BB] lkg
:ph34r::huh::huh: lol this years surviver is going to be like no other one because they only have the things on their back two it has to do with pirates lol :huh: its going to be interesting. Any one seen any of the other survivers lol i have seen them all im a really into reality tv.

Rupert aka Blackbeard- "pyrating" those other teams goods left me laughing for a good 20 minutes. The look in his eyes and the lack of hesitancy in procuring the items- a true pyrate at heart. I'd raise a mug with him anyday!

Here be to Rupert :ph34r::huh::huh:

Black Pearl

"An apt and true reply was given to Alexander the Great by a pirate who had been seized. For when that king had asked the man what he meant by keeping hostile possession of the sea, he answered with bold pride. 'What thou meanest by seizing the whole earth; but because I do it with a petty ship, I am called a robber, whilst thou who dost it with a great fleet art styled emperor." Saint Augustine

Aye I definatly agree, me vote be with Rupert, a true pirate at heart. My companion and I laughed our fool heads off at his thrifty thinking. A man after me own heart. I can tell I'm going to enjoy this outing of Survivor! I'm hooked! B)

RumbaRue

**A balanced diet is a mug of rum in each hand** B)