Dead Piraet picture help!!

PIRATECAPTIN

Mission,

Those are the ones. I must have mixed the different ones together in the 30 years of haze since I've seen them. I do remember not glueing the skeletons down so I could play with them.

My interest in piracy (and in making Halloween haunted houses) stems from those models. Boy I loved those things when I was a kid.

You can see all seven of them here.

Mycroft: "My brother has the brain of a scientist or a philosopher, yet he elects to be a detective. What might we deduce about his heart?"

John: "I don't know."

Mycroft: "Neither do I. But initially he wanted to be a pirate."

Mission_banner5.JPG

Ya know...for as "wholesome" as Walt's vision was, entertaining children and all that...the whole pirate thing just doesn't seem to fit. God love 'im anyhow. Those POTC models sure sent my life off in an interesting direction. :huh:

Mycroft: "My brother has the brain of a scientist or a philosopher, yet he elects to be a detective. What might we deduce about his heart?"

John: "I don't know."

Mycroft: "Neither do I. But initially he wanted to be a pirate."

Mission_banner5.JPG

as "wholesome" as Walt's vision was, entertaining children and all that...

I can't remember when I first heard anything about the Pirates of the Carribean ride at Disneyland.... My parents went there on thier Honymoon (sp) and bought one of the tourist books.... as a kid I use to look at it for hours..... When I finaly did go to Disneyland.... the Jungle ride was kind of "worn out..." and the submarine..... welllllll...... But I had to go on PotC three times in a row (it rained that day... so the park was empty....)

But places like Disneyland.... "Walt's vision was, entertaining children and all" are usuly wasted on children...... :huh: