How Do You FEEL Now?

PyratePhil

Had snow yesterday, and brrrrrrr its cold...

Offers a lap and a snuggle to John, in case he needs some TLC.

glad you are okay and still able to drink Berry..

Pirate Lass with sass, brass, a cutlass, an a nice *ss. Capt of the FOOLS GOLD PIRATES

BLAST BREAST CANCER! GET A MAMMOGRAM AND SAVE YOUR TREASURED CHEST:

http://www.myspace.c...iratesthinkpink

http://www.myspace.c...oolsgoldpirates

CAPT OF THE ONLY PYRITE SHIP AFLOAT: THE FOOL'S GOLD- look for us and Captain Merrydeath on facebook!

merrydeathsigsmall.jpg

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sore, its suppose to get in the 40's tonight, which I know up in the north is nothing but to me freezing and stiff all day today. When did my body become a weather prodictor? <_<

Kendra2.jpg

"Courage is the decision to fly straight into the flame while knowing the consequences"~ The Adventures Of A Notorious Youth Capt. Hook

By: J. V. Hart

"A good traveler has no fixed plans and is not intent on arriving."~Lao Tzu 490-570 BC

---------

Yes, I am leaving the pub. I don't know when or if I will come back to this port. I will check in from time to time. Until then:

*raising goblet of good cheer*

" To high adventure, and wild romance....long may they endure!"

For I have learned, in whatsoever state I am, therewith to be content

Philippians 4:11

Twitter:

TwittKnitter

Facebook:

shanamartin1

i am not so good

Here mate, (Ciaran hands Diego a Guiness). It'll help a wee bit.

I wonder if one of the most important steps on our journey is the one in which we throw away the map.

-- Loreena McKennitt

My fathers knew of wind and tide, and my blood is maritime.

-- Stan Rogers

I don't pretend to be captain weird.

I just do what I do.

-- Johnny Depp

whats wrong is I can't drink any alcohol for another two weeks mate so I'll take the rain check if you please Grammercy

Blimey!

Err, um, ahhhh, well, try this instead, mate...

bev_evian3.jpg

I wonder if one of the most important steps on our journey is the one in which we throw away the map.

-- Loreena McKennitt

-- Stan Rogers

I just do what I do.

-- Johnny Depp

why isn't it Friday, for cryin out loud

Because it is Thursday? Avast, is this a trick question?

-- Loreena McKennitt

-- Stan Rogers

I just do what I do.

-- Johnny Depp

I need a hug that's all I am sayin

Kendra2.jpg

"Courage is the decision to fly straight into the flame while knowing the consequences"~ The Adventures Of A Notorious Youth Capt. Hook

"A good traveler has no fixed plans and is not intent on arriving."~Lao Tzu 490-570 BC

---------

Yes, I am leaving the pub. I don't know when or if I will come back to this port. I will check in from time to time. Until then:

Twitter:

TwittKnitter

Facebook:

shanamartin1

You and me both. Just one of those days when it just seems nothing goes the way you want.

Hugs to you! hug.gif

Exactly thanks!

Kendra2.jpg

---------

Twitter:

TwittKnitter

Facebook:

shanamartin1

Excited like a sprog.

Going down to the coast today for a weekend workshop with friends.

Woo-hoo! :ph34r:

-- Loreena McKennitt

-- Stan Rogers

I just do what I do.

-- Johnny Depp

Rundown..just exhausted.

More stuff with dad, he's been going to hospitals for tests almost a year now and after 7 antibiotics cures and lots of tests and scans etc it's now found he has to be operated (full anesthesia which scares me for someone with high blood pressure and mild heart problems on 70 of age) and his liver needs immediate treatment..it's no good :o

I'm just tired..you know that feeling "I wish for once things were normal and right.."

I'm missing all of you guys here and other friends on messageboards but i've no energy to write much, even my blogs are behind so..that's me right now..

Western Experience tomorrow, biggest western fair in Europe, POW WOW AND HORSES (that's the most important for me on this fair) :o:o:o

I'm planning to let my hair hang down and relax for once :)

hero.jpg

Feelin' good today. Had a wonderful time with friends down at the beach this past weekend. Got in exhausted last night and slept 11 hours! The power of sleep is magickal.

Charity, sending a transAtlantic hug to ye! Hope ye have a blast at the Western European faire!

Diego, mate, yer pal here wishes he could make ye smile again. Jes remember that time heals and life is a big ship's wheel. Ye be going thru the downside of that right now. Good fortune will return I promise ye.

(Ciaran keeps his distance from the sick Bunny, but blows a get well kiss to her)

(hands Petee two aspirin)

-- Loreena McKennitt

-- Stan Rogers

I just do what I do.

-- Johnny Depp

Charity, sending a transAtlantic hug to ye! Hope ye have a blast at the Western European faire!

Thanks Captain!

It was awesome as always but i can tell i'm not worth much.

I always went two days, this time i was beat after one and everything hurt from the smoke..imagine ten thousants of people and many of them smoking, inside :ph34r:

I will have pics in a small week or less, when i do i'll show some :)

There were Zuni dancers, god i love those dances so much! :ph34r::ph34r:

hero.jpg

12:30 and I am still up sick.

I am going to get some milk and cookies (even though I can't taste them, it is the thought that counts)

Still no one to snuggle with. Sadly no one brave enough to come near me with my cold.

Alas, I sleep alone and cold.

Sniff, sniff...aaaaachew! Excuse me!

Bunny Cutlass

12:30 and I am still up sick.

I am going to get some milk and cookies (even though I can't taste them, it is the thought that counts)

Still no one to snuggle with. Sadly no one brave enough to come near me with my cold.

Alas, I sleep alone and cold.

Sniff, sniff...aaaaachew! Excuse me!

Awwwww, poor Bunny. I hope you feel better soon.

A friend was telling me about this new stuff out on the market over the weekend though, not Airborne - but something similar. He said it worked fairly well and cuts the time of the cold in half.

I'll PM you the name of it as soon as I drag it out of him if ya want

Nay goode Jon, gets ye some rest!

Asukaru...thank ye kindly! I actually be feelin better this morrow. I have been strugglin wit this nasty virus fer o'er a week now! I does naught wish it on anyone!

So today, I feel wit me hands and they feel fyne! :(:(

See, the bad humor be startin again, I am feelin better!

Bunny Cutlass