Pyrate Groups

baptiste

:) So, this'll be my first call to the roster..I'll be openin' up the articles to me Ship for volunteer crew,as with the Lady Washington, express your interest here or the Ship's website, and we'll be workin' out details when I gauge the response.... :ph34r: ...Gary, Captain of the Royaliste

When I am up your way captain I don't mind crewin with you. I may be small but I'm sturdy and strong!

Red Maria

The Soul of Indecency

:) Then we'll add you to the Roster,lass. Here's the inside skinny...after refit, we'll be sailin' the Coast, and, since we've made it known that you gotta be a pirate to step onboard, Rostered crew will be allowed all ships privleges regardless of venue or port at the time..as ye'll be crew, not a tourist...RR :ph34r: ...wade thru the crowd, go to the head of the line, and say 'make way,ye scurvy dogs, she's me ship! and step aboard,matey..

:) So, this'll be my first call to the roster..I'll be openin' up the articles to me Ship for volunteer crew,as with the Lady Washington, express your interest here or the Ship's website, and we'll be workin' out details when I gauge the response.... :ph34r: ...Gary, Captain of the Royaliste

Capt'n....

...does the figurehead have a need to be sign'n the articles??

Most happy to and I'll be after trying to keep from dripping the sea water all over the pages. :ph34r:

Dribnk up me 'arties Yo Ho!! :ph34r:

Well, you may not realize it but your looking at the remains of what was once a very handsome woman!

IronBessSigBWIGT.gif

:) So, this'll be my first call to the roster..I'll be openin' up the articles to me Ship for volunteer crew,as with the Lady Washington, express your interest here or the Ship's website, and we'll be workin' out details when I gauge the response....

It would be very sad if I didn't at least put m'self on the "parties who are wanting" list..I'm too close to ye not to!

Been stuck on land too much in recent times..terribly sad when the ocean's but twenty blocks from me!

...we can blame the sewin' machine.

"Don't hate me because I'm beautiful. Hate me because I am robbing you, tossing you overboard, and stealing your ship!"

-the only thing more dangerous than her.. is her needle-