Continuing onward...

the Royaliste

Interestingly enough, I was just talking with my first mate about our new sails..Two new heads'l's,(my flying jib's okay), and I'm about to order a new main course..it be some major bucks, mate!..Anyhoo, they are all the weight of my main, upteen ounce, and I 'wuz szyin' that if'n I commit to having it built, we'd have to head on into the 'trades to warrant the thousands we've just spent....So, you're on, mate!..We'll talk next time you're around......... :)

:ph34r:

I've a few irons in the fire that need to either glow bright, or cool off. Hunting a new berthing that will take the non-profit write off rather than my small cache 'o dubloons,then...after we make port down your way on the final leg 'o the Tallships Challenge We'll see if there's any interest in our 'hanging around' a bit, running back north if the business is there, or loose the main course and sail south...At this point, it's a quandry, but it'll alll become more clear with the onset of spring....Costa Rica's smellin' right nice............

:ph34r: