Pirate BBB: Had Any Dealings With...?

Duchess

Jekylthehidesmith.com I was happy., a few pouches and tankard straps.

I am not Lost .,I am Exploring.

"If you give a man a fire, he will be warm for a night, if you set a man on fire, he will be warm for the rest of his life!"

• 4 weeks later...

Ravenswood is usually at (Gig Harbor)Washington Fantasy Faire. Good workmanship and nice people. It seems lots of lasses manage ample cleavage with their styles. The long skirted bodices are especially beautiful (even if fantasy).

I have bought frogs, belts, swords, gauntlets, shirts, etc. from them at Faire and have examined their jerkins and bodices. Nice stuff.

The Seattle Knights wear their work and our Splinter is a poster child for their custom clothing.

Stormfeathersiggycopy.jpg

Ravenswood is usually at (Gig Harbor)Washington Fantasy Faire. Good workmanship and nice people. It seems lots of lasses manage ample cleavage with their styles. The long skirted bodices are especially beautiful (even if fantasy).

I have bought frogs, belts, swords, gauntlets, shirts, etc. from them at Faire and have examined their jerkins and bodices. Nice stuff.

The Seattle Knights wear their work and our Splinter is a poster child for their custom clothing.

Thanks Stormfeather! As soon as I get my tax return I'll send them some business!

Also thanks to you Capt Grey. I'll be sure to check out Ravenmoon.