Toucan Pirates

Ahoy there! This be a scurvy sea-dog by the name of Meathook Mortakai. I be visitin ye olde pub to fulfill a pledge to a fellow pirate. A blood oath you see. To the first to request this booty, I have 1 item in my sea chest to give away for free, under the following pirates articles:

1. You be in port in the U.S.

2. You do not already have this C.D.

3. The first to request it, gets it.

The treasure I be passin along is a brand new un-openned C.D. of the Toucan Pirates, entitled Battle Songs of the Toucan Pirates. For this I be put in the good graces of Cap'n Pete, and save me hide.

To you, who picks up this plunder, it be a good sturdy album of traditional Irish instrumental music with authentic pirate sound effects.

A nice addition to your pirate music, in which, when you hear their music-you will never be sayin: Arrrrr, she blows!

It is a very fine album.

The first to send request to my port of call at: neonsunrise@worldnet.att.net

with an address to send to will receive it shortly.

This here be a great pub, full of revelry and cheer!

I be thankin all those who contacted me for the CD. It be plundered by a swift and mighty sea captain who swooped in quickly and claimed the prize his own. Enough buccaneers have contacted me with interest, that I thought I might leave a link to the sight were you can hear sound clips, etc. I not be affiliated with them, but they be decent pirates/musicians.

Meathook Motikai

www.toucans.net/Pirate/pirate.html

<_<