this information was found in a magazine

renee

SOLD! When is the publishing date? Will it come with free samples? Is it necessary to be in an alcoholic stupor upon purchasing that fine tome? Easily done, ye know! :P Why are me hands shaking? Woo-hoo! Nothin' better than pouring a bit of Appleton's over me Boo-Berries! Hope me eyes can stay open long enough to actually read that book.

Wartooth

This is a snatch from his bio...

Wayne Curtis

PO Box 7, Peaks Island, ME 04108

I'm an experienced nonfiction magazine, newspaper and book writer especially comfortable in covering topics related to travel, architecture, history, spirits (the drinking kind), and sense of place.

Current project: Thoreau once wrote of "a demon not distinctly named in old mythology, who has acted a prominent and astounding part in our New England life, and deserves, as much as any mythological character, to have his biography written one day." He was writing about rum. I'm currently at work on that biography - a cultural, economic, and political biography of rum from 1640 to the present, to be published in 2006.

Sorry, Wartooth - ye got's another year ta go at least! :P

...Qui desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum...

~ Vegetius

If the author needs it, I am definitely available for research.

I've already done the research. Several times, in fact. But keep losing the damned notes. Probably shouldn't be writing them down on cocktail napkins.

Wartooth