Tsunami Kate

William Brand

t'would be a pleasure. I'll have Irish Cream on the rocks, if ye please. Thank ye.

I wonder if one of the most important steps on our journey is the one in which we throw away the map.

-- Loreena McKennitt

My fathers knew of wind and tide, and my blood is maritime.

-- Stan Rogers

I don't pretend to be captain weird.

I just do what I do.

-- Johnny Depp

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*Pours him some, over an icy filled mug*Slainte! :(

OOps! That was my outside voice;)!

"Big on self-reliance and personal responsibility. Down on culture of victimology. Nobody owes you a thing and life isn't always fair. Spend a little more time being grateful and less time bitching and you just might find a smile replacing that scowl. Being miserable doesn't make you 'deep;' it makes you insufferable."-The Thirsty Celt

Hetha12.jpg

~Sail it like you stole it!~

"Silence is Golden; Duct Tape is Silver"

A bit quiet in the TK tonight (as Ciaran looks around). So, Hetha, what's yer impression of our Pub here so far?

I wonder if one of the most important steps on our journey is the one in which we throw away the map.

-- Loreena McKennitt

-- Stan Rogers

I just do what I do.

-- Johnny Depp

I love it! Seems to be place to get away from things..I enjoy the company, and the friends I am making... :(

"Big on self-reliance and personal responsibility. Down on culture of victimology. Nobody owes you a thing and life isn't always fair. Spend a little more time being grateful and less time bitching and you just might find a smile replacing that scowl. Being miserable doesn't make you 'deep;' it makes you insufferable."-The Thirsty Celt

Hetha12.jpg

I know what ye mean. I sailed into this port in January and have really been impressed with the other pyrates here. A jolly good group!

-- Loreena McKennitt

-- Stan Rogers

I just do what I do.

-- Johnny Depp

How's yer Captains COAT, me bucko?

It's hangin well, matey! Hangin' well!

-- Loreena McKennitt

-- Stan Rogers

I just do what I do.

-- Johnny Depp

Captain_Jack_Sparrow  Posted on Apr 5 2005, 06:49 PM

I'd love t'share yer lamb chops ifin yer willin Hetha!

And ill be meself arum and you whatever ye like!

Aye! Pull up a chair! :( Rum?*Pours him some rum*

Hetha12.jpg

Hetha, how goes things over at the Dragon & Tiger's Den? Any tournaments scheduled soon? I had a great time on Saturday there with my hearties, altho not really any tournaments taking place. We kinda made our own fun!

-- Loreena McKennitt

-- Stan Rogers

I just do what I do.

-- Johnny Depp

*Busily gnawing the lamb chops, very hungry, part of medical problem., but I pause snd wipe my hands, and swallow my food,*So, seems M' hev been remiss in m' manners..I would like to give ye the official tour of m' dojo, ifin yer willing? :( *I drink some offered rum*

Hetha12.jpg

And what sport would ye participate in, Jack?

-- Loreena McKennitt

-- Stan Rogers

I just do what I do.

-- Johnny Depp

(watching the food being consumed)

William, matey, might ye have some wonderful dessert hidden in the back? I would love something comforting and chocolate, but no coconut please, Sir.

-- Loreena McKennitt

-- Stan Rogers

I just do what I do.

-- Johnny Depp

Glad t' hear ye had at least some small merriment, but I don't know when I would hev another match..thought about letting the others help m' decide, whenever they're ready..Just what types of games should draw people in anyways?? Any ideas?? :(

Hetha12.jpg

Why of course id love to see yer Dojo hetha!

And Ciaran, remember last night? I do that sort of thing, sword play and kung Fu!!

*steps out of character for a sec*

i actually do, do kung Fu! I earned me 2nd year sash just about 4 months ago!

*back to character*

Shall we hetha?

ifin ye need a hand to walk I have no problem helpin ye!

*smiles warmly*

Aye, of course! Follow me..tell William i shall drop back by later..Good eve, Captain Ciaran! :(

Hetha12.jpg

Yes, ye two should run along. I'm happy to stay here and see what dessert William will surprise me with. I'll take me tour of the dojo another time.

-- Loreena McKennitt

-- Stan Rogers

I just do what I do.

-- Johnny Depp