Tsunami Kate

William Brand

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Greetings Cap'n Red Wake. Might ye be havin' a tankard of grog te hand fer a humble tar without ship er crew?

THIS CABIN-LAD'S GROWN HAGGARD, SO IN THE POT HE GOES AND FROM HIS SKIN WE'LL MAKE A LITTLE DRUM TO BEAT AS WE FIRE HUMAN HEADS FROM CANNONS AT OUR FOES. AND SET THE SEAS ABLAZE WITH BURNING RUM.

Greetings Cap'n Red Wake. Might ye be havin' a tankard of grog te hand fer a humble tar without ship er crew?

grog_classical.jpg

There you go, Mate. The Watch Dog is hiring if you are looking a for a more virtual berth.

And I see that my flag is still making the rounds. I wonder how many people are flying it nowdays.

image.jpeg.6e5f24495b9d06c08a6a4e051c2bcc99.jpg

Aye I be in need of a ship indeed. Due to me regular profession, virtual be about all I have time fer these days. I be more'n happy te sign articles with the Watch Dog, I be right handy during a boarding and have a good strong back. Jes point ole Bill in the direction of who e needs te speak with. About the flag I apologize I meant to ask permission first.

THIS CABIN-LAD'S GROWN HAGGARD, SO IN THE POT HE GOES AND FROM HIS SKIN WE'LL MAKE A LITTLE DRUM TO BEAT AS WE FIRE HUMAN HEADS FROM CANNONS AT OUR FOES. AND SET THE SEAS ABLAZE WITH BURNING RUM.

Aye I be in need of a ship indeed. Due to me regular profession, virtual be about all I have time fer these days. I be more'n happy te sign articles with the Watch Dog, I be right handy during a boarding and have a good strong back. Jes point ole Bill in the direction of who e needs te speak with. About the flag I apologize I meant to ask permission first.

PM me or come by chat and we'll discuss bringing you aboard.

As for the flag...well...imagine Jack Rackam passing another ship flying his flag. lol. What you really need is a flag of your own. Luckily, I'm an artist. We can discuss a one of kind flag for you as well.

Hope the chicken soup hit the spot and yer feelin' better, William. It really does have healin' power 'bout it.

Now, don't get up from that barstool; I'll help meself to the Stoli's.

(makes himself a powerful drink and downs it)

Aye. Quinches the thirst, it do.

I wonder if one of the most important steps on our journey is the one in which we throw away the map.

-- Loreena McKennitt

My fathers knew of wind and tide, and my blood is maritime.

-- Stan Rogers

I don't pretend to be captain weird.

I just do what I do.

-- Johnny Depp

The sickness has mostly revealed itself as nausea. Imagine a stomach flu without the fever. It might actually prove to be food poisoning of some sort, but I am feeling better. I was sick enough today to be rude to a pub member and I feel bad about that. One should never bring bad moods in here. I forgot to check it at the door.

I get KP for the night.

Cap'n,

'Tis been a long, fruitless, horrible week.

I'd like a Guinness, two shots o' Jameson, a filet mignon, and a Guinness.

And yes, I know it's only 9am here . . . .Thankee . .

Pieter_Claeszoon__Still_Life_with_a.jpg, Skull and Quill Society thWatchDogParchmentBanner-2.jpg, The Watch Dog

"We are 21st Century people who play a game of dress-up and who spend a lot of time pissing and moaning about the rules of the game and whether other people are playing fair."

Tis Fried-day... I's fried froma looney week too...

A guinness, and something for a backache, a headache, and maybe the onset of a cold, if ye will...

Which, might just be more guinness.....

Truly,

D. Lasseter

Captain, The Lucy

Propria Virtute Audax --- In Hoc Signo Vinces

LasseterSignatureNew.gif

Ni Feidir An Dubh A Chur Ina Bhan Air

"If I whet my glittering sword, and mine hand take hold on judgment; I will render vengeance to mine enemies, and will reward them that hate me." Deuteronomy 32:41

Envy and its evil twin - It crept in bed with slander - Idiots they gave advice - But Sloth it gave no answer - Anger kills the human soul - With butter tales of Lust - While Pavlov's Dogs keep chewin' - On the legs they never trust... The Seven Deadly Sins

http://www.colonialnavy.org

Ahhhhh.... the ale that cures all ails...

Truly,

D. Lasseter

Captain, The Lucy

LasseterSignatureNew.gif

"If I whet my glittering sword, and mine hand take hold on judgment; I will render vengeance to mine enemies, and will reward them that hate me." Deuteronomy 32:41

Envy and its evil twin - It crept in bed with slander - Idiots they gave advice - But Sloth it gave no answer - Anger kills the human soul - With butter tales of Lust - While Pavlov's Dogs keep chewin' - On the legs they never trust... The Seven Deadly Sins

(The words Irish Cream awaken Ciaran from his stupor)

Arr, I'll join ye in a bit of that, on the rocks, please.

I wonder if one of the most important steps on our journey is the one in which we throw away the map.

-- Loreena McKennitt

-- Stan Rogers

I just do what I do.

-- Johnny Depp

Aye!

O'er in Cap'n Twill they's servin' wine n' beer outta lasses Boots!

Truly,

D. Lasseter

Captain, The Lucy

LasseterSignatureNew.gif

...Roux....wasn't he that new fella who posted a few weeks ago? B)

-- Loreena McKennitt

-- Stan Rogers

I just do what I do.

-- Johnny Depp

reminds me of that really old B movie "Motel Hell" with Anthony perkins and the Woman who played " Buela Ballbreaker" on "Porky's"

" Never knock on Heaven's door. Ring the bell and run. He hates that"

' Whatever is not nailed down is MINE. Whatever I can pry loose, is not nailed down."