Tsunami Kate

William Brand

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest SirenSong

A week and a day of hospital food nearly did me in. So Good Sir William bring me lots of goodies to eat. But for the drink it must be a mudSlide. I have a strong choclate craving. As for food no eels or clams or oysters please..

Guest SirenSong

William thanks..That looks like it is just what the Doctor ordered. *Tips him $500.00* What else are friends for. Just don't tell him it's from Monopoly... :unsure:

Walks in (doors swingin close ahind meself) Yo ho! Any one abouts? I be starvin and i be headin out ta sea on the evening tide hard tack and jerky jes aint gunna slake me needs. Sir William! (me cups me hands and give a bit of a louder bellow) SIR WILLIAM! Ah! Lass I nay not seen ya oer there ye gave me a start ye did. Is Sir Willam about? I be in need of a Steak, Eggs and some biscuits and gravy. Oh and I believe a nice tankard here of Guinness oughta give me taste buds a right nice jump!

Love begins with a smile, grows with a kiss, and ends with a knife in your back.

well maybe two tankards of ale to start me day

won't ruin me appetite make me hunger go away

I'll jes leave 'im a tip and 'ave a seat & stay

and ifin he wakes I'll eat & then I'll go play

well maybe three tankards of ale starts me today

If william doesn't gets inhere I'm gunna see Ray

but the trouble wit me drynkin is I like it. O K?

so maybe four tankards of ale should start me day!

Love begins with a smile, grows with a kiss, and ends with a knife in your back.

Well, anyway . . . tis me last real day of having to come to school . . . all grad practice after this . . . good news in that front . . .

the sad thing is, i'm not going to be able to come down to the pub so much. Limited access at home.

So drink a toast to me now - I might not be around for a while!

Cheers mates!!! :lol:

Sir William agin ye have taken me t the exact place I needed to be and lo and behold me little graduating mate here is buyin my fifth ale fer me this day. So fill up the tankards and lets get three shades ta the wind fer I aint been shyte faced afor noon fer nine on.........???? yo knows it dont'cha there Mercenary... Ye knows the first things ta goes is yer eyes..... right? and the second..... the seconds things ta goes is yer ears...... right? right.. But Damn I can't remember what the third things was....... Play hearty this summer and keep yer nose clean! eh?

*Walks in t' find Captain Jack Sparrow asleep, wit' a jolly rogers over him. Tucks th' jolly roger in closer t' him, puts a pillow under his head, a rum bottle next to' his hand and turns around t' greet everyone*

Avast, mates! How was everyone's Memorial Day Weekend?

Mornin' William, Diego, Christine an' everyone! :(

OOps! That was my outside voice;)!

"Big on self-reliance and personal responsibility. Down on culture of victimology. Nobody owes you a thing and life isn't always fair. Spend a little more time being grateful and less time bitching and you just might find a smile replacing that scowl. Being miserable doesn't make you 'deep;' it makes you insufferable."-The Thirsty Celt

Hetha12.jpg

~Sail it like you stole it!~

"Silence is Golden; Duct Tape is Silver"

*sits up like she has a pole up her back* I may have to go to the doctor. Every morning that I wake up my back hurts so bad. The pain wraps around to my ribs and chest. This has gone on since last week. :(

christinebarbossagy7.jpg

Aye Ladies! And A nice fruit cup ta start yer day would seem in order then! Sir William? Would ye have a goodly assort of fruit ta be had? Ummmmmmm! I believes I be smellin bacon and onions on the grill as well. Would ye mind ifin I had me nice cold pint a Guinness?

Christine  Posted on May 31 2005, 10:06 AM

*sits up like she has a pole up her back* I may have to go to the doctor. Every morning that I wake up my back hurts so bad. The pain wraps around to my ribs and chest. This has gone on since last week.

Good Lord, Christine! Wot hev ye been doin' lass, t' cause so much aweful pain? Is it all th' packing an' movin' o' stuff? I would help ye fix th' pain, but I be in another state.. :D Sorry t' hear o yer pain..I truly hope ye get t' feelin' better, an' ye see a doctor bout it...(((pain-free hugs t' Christine)))

OOps! That was my outside voice;)!

"Big on self-reliance and personal responsibility. Down on culture of victimology. Nobody owes you a thing and life isn't always fair. Spend a little more time being grateful and less time bitching and you just might find a smile replacing that scowl. Being miserable doesn't make you 'deep;' it makes you insufferable."-The Thirsty Celt

Hetha12.jpg

~Sail it like you stole it!~

"Silence is Golden; Duct Tape is Silver"

I really can't go see a doctor, no insurance. Yes, I know, that's not good. I think it's stress that's doing this. Stressing while I sleep in my subconscious and wake up with the most horrible back aches.

christinebarbossagy7.jpg