Tsunami Kate

William Brand

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good morrow William! M' bring you a gift, for the lil one...M' must make haste..

(I place on the table before him, a gorgeous knitted baby blanket of the softest chenille,) M' mom makes these, M' chose the most "boyish" colored one. Looks better than the ones ye'll find in stores, and they don't look "handmade" at all. She has won numerous ribbons at county faires, for their quality, details and even her choice of color. She makes them tho, among other things she knits, and her crocheting is lovely too. It's large enough for Liam to grow into. (Wish M' had a picture o' it, but alas, M' do not)

M' must go... :rolleyes:

OOps! That was my outside voice;)!

"Big on self-reliance and personal responsibility. Down on culture of victimology. Nobody owes you a thing and life isn't always fair. Spend a little more time being grateful and less time bitching and you just might find a smile replacing that scowl. Being miserable doesn't make you 'deep;' it makes you insufferable."-The Thirsty Celt

Hetha12.jpg

~Sail it like you stole it!~

"Silence is Golden; Duct Tape is Silver"

Yer very welcome.( I give William a quick hug and head out the door..alas it tis a new day) :rolleyes:

"Big on self-reliance and personal responsibility. Down on culture of victimology. Nobody owes you a thing and life isn't always fair. Spend a little more time being grateful and less time bitching and you just might find a smile replacing that scowl. Being miserable doesn't make you 'deep;' it makes you insufferable."-The Thirsty Celt

Hetha12.jpg

Aarr! That sounds good. I'll have the same as Diego, William me matey. And a tall mug of beer.

Thank ye, Sir.

I wonder if one of the most important steps on our journey is the one in which we throw away the map.

-- Loreena McKennitt

My fathers knew of wind and tide, and my blood is maritime.

-- Stan Rogers

I don't pretend to be captain weird.

I just do what I do.

-- Johnny Depp

mmmmmmmmmmmm indeed! one serving over here, ifin you please! :huh:

~snow :D

with faith, trust and pixiedust, everything is possible ;)

if it be tourist season, why can't we shoot them?

IWG #3057 - Local 9

emmf steel rose player - bella donna, 2005

improv cast member and dance instructor - fort tryon medieval festival

lady neige - midsummer renaissance faire

Today's special is osso buco

Arr, sounds like a pyrate compliment to me!

(translation: O So Bucko -- such a good friend!) :huh:

I wonder if one of the most important steps on our journey is the one in which we throw away the map.

-- Loreena McKennitt

My fathers knew of wind and tide, and my blood is maritime.

-- Stan Rogers

I don't pretend to be captain weird.

I just do what I do.

-- Johnny Depp

Today's special is Arabian Nights Grilled Herbed Chicken...

bbq_arabian_nights_grilled_herbed_chicken_recipe.jpg

1/2 cup finely chopped flat leaf parsley

1/2 cup finely chopped fresh fennel tops or 2 teaspoons dried fennel seed

1/2 cup finely chopped green onions

1 8-ounce carton non-fat plain yoghourt

Salt and pepper

1 chicken, about 3 pounds, butterflied

1 teaspoon olive oil

Mmmmm...

image.jpeg.6e5f24495b9d06c08a6a4e051c2bcc99.jpg

Good morrow William! ;) Thank ye fer again clearing and settin' up the target range. OOhh, wot's this? Crawfish an' Gumbo? MMMMMmmm...bein a south'n gal, M' loves Cajun..M' would love some crawfish an' gumbo, ifin ye please, an a pint o' Guinness to wash it down... ;)

Hetha12.jpg

(M' finds th' cleanest plate and utensils and dig in to th' fine crawfish and gumbo, then sit wit' m' pint o' guinness. M' whiffs the fine aroma of blended flavors..) MMMMmm...unrival'd! William, ye've outdone yerself, yet again, sir!

How is yer bundle o' joy this morn? :lol:

Hetha12.jpg

(M' finds th' cleanest plate and utensils and dig in to th' fine crawfish and gumbo, then sit wit' m' pint o' guinness. M' whiffs the fine aroma of blended flavors..) MMMMmm...unrival'd! William, ye've outdone yerself, yet again, sir!

How is yer bundle o' joy this morn? :lol:

Bundled.

Squirmy little pirate he is.

image.jpeg.6e5f24495b9d06c08a6a4e051c2bcc99.jpg

Ah, a tyke thet does not like bein fetter'd..(M' smile knowingly) He will learn to walk and run quickly then! :lol: To Liam, a fine lad, wit a fine leader o' a father to' teach 'im! :lol:

Hetha12.jpg