handcuffs and leg irons

oh i just wanted to inform you , if you were wondering,by some of the simplicity of my questions , that i am new too studing sea faring in the 16th and 17th century, but am not new at the world of reenacting or living history i have been in the sca for 5 years and roman living historys, most of my studies are focused on the late roman empire /eastern roman empire (byzantium) , its just been reecently that ive started to look around at different time eras,

but i am very greatful for all the great information i have recived,

Well, I've been a re-enactor for 14 years and have studied the maritime history of England in the 16th-18th centuries almost full time for 6 or 7 years, and amaterurishly all my life. I have no problems answering questions, I love to help and we've all gotta start sometime. Next time I have a question about early Byzantium (about which I know more or less nothing) I'll come to you.

Foxe

"With this Fore-Staff he fansies he does Wonders, when, God knows, it amounts to no more but only to solve that simple Question, Where are we? Which every chi'd in London can tell you." - Ned Ward The Wooden World Dissected, 1707

ETFox.co.uk

• 2 months later...