You Might Be a Pirate if . . .

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if'n your preferred drivin' music be a Pyrates Royale CD (I be ownin' two) that you've listened ta so of'n that ye not only knows all the words ta all the songs, but you've memorized the in-between banter as well

:o

:lol:

The Wit and Wisdom of Capt. Jack Sparrow:

The deepest circle of hell is reserved for betrayers and mutineers.

Wherever we want to go, we go. That's what a ship is, you know. It's not just a keel and hull and a deck and sails. That's what a ship needs. But what a ship is... what the Black Pearl really is... is freedom.

Me? I'm dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It's the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict when they're going to do something incredibly... stupid.

The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can't do.

Will Turner: You cheated.

Jack Sparrow: [shrugs] Pirate.

you might be a pirate if... you were watching potc (and responding to some of it with appropriately piratey lingo) and your mom comes in and goes "oh no not again..." whilst watching you try to get your tatoo of the sparrow symbol right. yea, it has happened... more than once.

If all ye want (or wanted) fer your birthday is a sextant

Wellllllllllllllllllllll..... and a faster ship...... And some more cannons..... and maybe also some more guns...... and yah.... a new cutlass..... and more plunder....... and a bit O' rum would be nice..... and just a few more rich ports ter plunder....... and...... and....... DANG.......If all ye want (or wanted) was just more Pyrate fun.........

thee shall become a pirate if..

...you drink from a Black Jack

...then take what thee can from some near by bag

...and raping nearest woman or man thats closest to thees grip

how me matie Robert and i become pirates....

(the rappign was only kissing :huh: and we just stole jewels that wrap around ones wrist)

When ye be bendin' towards that foul wind flyin' in from the East and lovin' ever minute of it :huh:

When ye be taking fishin' ships out 'ta sea just ta be there instead of on land, then ye knows it's sunk deep inta yer bones by arrghh!!!

I've been on many a fishin' trip out here on the coast when thar's nay other way fer this Newfie 'ta get on the wave.

When his and her jewels and booty mysteriously become yer ones upon wakin'...

H

Whar's me pipe?

:lol: your vocabulary consists of mainly arr, aye and sea

you know to pillage first and then burn

:lol:

~snow :D

with faith, trust and pixiedust, everything is possible ;)

if it be tourist season, why can't we shoot them?

IWG #3057 - Local 9

emmf steel rose player - bella donna, 2005

improv cast member and dance instructor - fort tryon medieval festival

lady neige - midsummer renaissance faire

ye knows fer sure yeas of a piratical persuasion iffen yeas nae sure where ye are why yer on the land or who the man or wench nex to ye is but you do know that you were drinking rum last night, wher to find the ship, and where the captain is! :lol:

....,^.-.^,

....|.o_o.|., ---Meow?

.....'-.`.-'.\\

.....|......|.//

....|.|.|.|.|/

...(_(.I.)_)

bubbles2-sm-01.jpgsf2pencl.gif

Yay Bubbles and Rainbow Colored Pointy Objects!!! ^-^

... if ye watch the local evening news, and yer reaction to the latest city council ruling to to keel haul the sorry lot of 'em, no questions asked!

Ahhh. And one more thing, mateys. Always make sure ye rape and pillage before ye burn!! This Pyrate Service Announcement brought to ye by yer Pyratical Broadcasting Service, serving the pyratical public for more than 400 years. Donations can be made at any of your local PBS stations, and we be thankin' ye for yer continued support.

Yo ho ho! Or does nobody actually say that?