Snappy Reparte While Swordfighting

Ah, Morgan La Scylla, you have quite a list! My own controbution is not between swords, but it's verbal sparring no the less. And one that I enjoyed writing, of course it's been edited a bit to make sense here since it has come from my writing. Let's assume they're talking about... a gust of wind.

1st: “Well then, how strong was it?”

2nd: “It was hardly enough to wake me from my beauty sleep. "

1st: “Oh poor little lemming. You better get back to bed before the crew dies of glancing at you. Without your beauty sleep you are most frightening looking."

2nd: “I’d say the same for you, but no amount of sleep would be able to help the monstrosity that stands before me,”

1st: “Now my dear fellow, how many times must I tell you not to carry around a mirror? Surely your vanity must be rivaling that of a whore’s,”

:( I added my bit. Verbal sparring match, anyone?

Scy.

Alas, wrong story. Though the 1st would love it. Thier boss would be more apt to 'He fell over board, honest!' , 'And the cannon just happened to attach itself to his feet?' , 'No, he had troubles tying his boots' than 'Well, it's not my fault he found the pointed end of my dagger so interesting...'

:ph34r:

~~~

'I'm suprised your family didn't kill you when your mother birthed you!'

'Yes, well at least the sight of my face didn't kill the midwife.'

~~~

'You wield your blade like a toddler'

'At least I wasn't taught by one'

~~~

Scy.

Heres one I use when sword fighting..... Sung to the tune of ..itsy bitsy spider

The itsy bitsy warrior stepped on the tourney field

out came the duke and demanded that he yield

out came his sword and he split the duke between

and the itsy bitsy warrior stepped off the field again

Here's a few from my twisted skull...

"Aye, an' yer a sorry pyrate packing the hand-cannon in yer cabin, boy...now crawl off for another menage a mois"

"Sir, you harm none but the bedclothes about you..." (Shakespeare)

"There is not yet so ugly a fiend of Hell as you shall be" (also Shakespeare)

and this, plagiarized slightly from Christoph the professional insulter, to be used on a woman...

"You should become a nun, y'know, a bride of Christ. For only a man firmly nailed down could bear your countenance"

"Parry a few too many blows with yer jaw, eh?"

"Come, dance, oh grand pincushion"

after a masterful set of parries..."Ah, you've been fencing with your little sister again! She does enjoy playing with a good sword!" (admittedly, this one is below the belt)

Antagonist: "I'll carve out yer eyes!"

Hero: "Oh, sweet prayers answered! Then I'll not have to see your putrid face!"