Pirates in Paradise, 2004

KW Pirate

Okies, i'm gonna have to keep that straight. Sheila and I wrecked havoc and Paisley and Merry ran amok. ;) What would we call what Nigel did, do you think? ;)

Deadly Aim

Nigel was spreading his NIGELISHOUSENESS!

Wheeew!!!!! That was a hard one to spell! ;)

BLACK SKOT ---(BLACKIE)

"Quarter" Master

Pyrates of the Coast

"Permit me aboard and I'll be takin' over yer ship...

Don't permit me aboard and I'll still take over yer ship"

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

KW Pirate Posted on Dec 7 2004, 04:48 PM

Okies, i'm gonna have to keep that straight. Sheila and I wrecked havoc and Paisley and Merry ran amok.

AMOK...AMOK...AMOK

(hocus pocus anyone?)

1461668bfsjvui84v.jpg

"This calls for a particularly subtle blend of psychology & extereme violence." -Vivian, The Young Ones

deleted

speaking of nigel----you left some things in my car sweetie....

carb-solution bars, beads, a tankard, bottle of pepto.....lmao

1461668bfsjvui84v.jpg

"This calls for a particularly subtle blend of psychology & extereme violence." -Vivian, The Young Ones

Black Kat and I were so busy having fun I must have missed the problems. I was there for the last 5 days of the event and saw none nor heard of any. All I saw was a bunch of friendly people having a wonderful time. ;)

What a wonderful event. Black Kat and I had such a fantastic time. Everyone was so friendly and welcoming. I want to thank all of the people that ran the event for all of their hard work and planning. It was great to meet so many new Pyrates and renew friendships with those we already knew. The food was fantastic and the location was perfect. The event area and beach looked just like the island on which Captain Jack Sparrow was marooned. The people of Key West seemed so happy to have us there and went out of their way to make us welcome as well. What a fantastic city in itself. What perfect weather. 80’s during the day and low 70’s at night. It was so good to get out of the cold and into paradise. The event ended with a barbeque featuring a whole flaming pig. By the way whoever cooked that pig did a great job. We are so glad we came. Way to go Pirates in Paradise. Thank you. What a blast! Black Kat and I will see you next year.

Avast

<_< Ross and Black Kat ;)

hey guys, sorry to hear that Nigel isn't feeling well. must be a bad time from the leaving of key west. See you soon!!

Deadly

pil'-lag-ing

It's like looting, but the shopkeeper is watching from behind some hastily contrived shelter.

Rum Wench - Pyrates of the Coast

I really have to thank the pyracy.com boards for such a cohesive bunch of mates. All the postings on here over the last 12 months helped forge the strong relationships we experienced in person once we got down to Key West. And it appears to be continuing here again as we return to our home ports.

We really hope you'll all put PiP on your calendars for next year... lots of wonderful things in the air... new sponsors, new faces, new events and new activities for children of all ages plus the addition of an education component for local schools and libraries...

-- The Captain

-- Hurricane

http://piratesofthecoast.com/images/pyracy-logo1.jpg

• Captain of The Pyrates of the Coast
  • Author of "Memoirs of a Buccaneer: 30 Year Before the Mast" (Published in Fall 2011)
  • Scurrilous Rogue
  • Stirrer of Pots
  • Fomenter of Mutiny
  • Bon Vivant & Roustabout
  • Part-time Carnival Barker
  • Certified Ex-Wife Collector
  • Experienced Drinking Companion

"I was screwed. I readied my confession and the sobbing pleas not to tell my wife. But as I turned, no one was in the bed. The room was empty. The naked girl was gone, like magic."

"Memoirs of a Buccaneer: 30 Years Before the Mast" - Amazon.com

Hearing from friends that went. Apparently there was quite a bit of drama going on. Way too many drunk people causing problems, pirate groups not getting along with other pirate groups, and a certian Lady getting decked by Casabel's girlfriend, and generally some bad feelings between some people.

I'm sure there were fun times, but I heard about problems last year as well. I'm convinced this is not something I care to attend.

Actually, nothing ever got beyond a very short verbal encounter, contrary to what you heard. All of about ten seconds.....

>>>>>>>> Cascabel

Cascabel,

good to hear from you mate. Great job on all the black powder!!!! Everyone wants a gun like yours - definately one of the stars of the demos!!

Deadly Aim

pil'-lag-ing

It's like looting, but the shopkeeper is watching from behind some hastily contrived shelter.

Rum Wench - Pyrates of the Coast

Yes, Cascabel, thank you for your usual splendid job with the booming things. You are one of the festival's true treasures... not only before an audience but beyond the scenes as well.

-- The Captain

-- Hurricane

• Author of "Memoirs of a Buccaneer: 30 Year Before the Mast" (Published in Fall 2011)
  • Scurrilous Rogue
  • Stirrer of Pots
  • Fomenter of Mutiny

"I was screwed. I readied my confession and the sobbing pleas not to tell my wife. But as I turned, no one was in the bed. The room was empty. The naked girl was gone, like magic."

Cascabel,

just wanted to say it was a pleasure finally putting a name to a face. it was great meeting you & thanks again for sharing all your knowledge.

*kiss on cheek

1461668bfsjvui84v.jpg

Thank you Cascabel,

Guess we should have went straight to someone who would know in the first place, eh?

-- Hurricane

Aye, Shipmate....

The "Lady" in question has a habit of getting restraining orders against people (or at least claiming that she does) every time she gets unhappy about something or other. E-mail me privately if you need further info. I see no reason to continue this subject further.

Suffice to say, I had a great time and met many new friends, and renewed acquaintences with me good shipmates from far flung areas. Hope to see everyone again next year....

>>>>>>>> Cascabel

No meeting - I just wish he'd shave off the moustache. Ruins the effect and makes me have nightmares... bad nightmares...

-- The Captain

-- Hurricane

• Scurrilous Rogue
  • Stirrer of Pots
  • Fomenter of Mutiny

Um....I'll be outside waiting on you guys!! B)

I was scared!

BLACK SKOT ---(BLACKIE)

"Quarter" Master

Pyrates of the Coast

:ph34r: OMG!

My bus trip to Miami was a little better......can't remember where it was she worked....But she was a she.

Yep...It was a she! :ph34r:

BLACK SKOT ---(BLACKIE)

"Quarter" Master

Pyrates of the Coast

To backtrack a few paces,

I must chime in here in accord with the rest o' me mates.

Cascabel, you are indeed one of the true treasures of Pirates in Paradise. Each time we meet I am honored; your weapons are the envy of all, you are one of the most photogenic pirates around, and most of all, I thoroughly enjoy your company.

Here's hoping that we don't have to wait a whole year to see you again!!!

:ph34r:

Sir Nigel - aka "Sir Freelancealot"; aka "Ace of Cads"; aka "JACKPOT!!" (cha-CHING!)

"Mojitos BAD!...Lesbians with free rum GOOD!!!"