Long John Silver

Capt. Flint

I found a dvd at WalMart the other day called .... Long John Silver... with Robert Newton.. it has three episodes. .. The Necklace..... Miss Purty's Birthday and Sword of Vengeance..... It's from 1955. This is one I never heard of and don't remember seeing on any classic tv. It was all of one dollar, so I'll have to watch it real soon. If anyone is interested in this, just check out your local WalMart. If they don;t have it, give me a yell and I'll be happy to get you a copy.... The Capt.

I found the same thing, only it was in a 3 DVD box set at Best Buy for $5.00!

I have also found other pirate movies in the $5.00 section.

BLACK SKOT ---(BLACKIE)

"Quarter" Master

Pyrates of the Coast

"Permit me aboard and I'll be takin' over yer ship...

Don't permit me aboard and I'll still take over yer ship"

If'en anyone be interested. I be distributin' thee full t.v. series (I'll have to check at me other studio later this week but believe thar be 24 episodes), thee feature movie & a Special Bonus, Long John Silver Christmas Special all on dvd. Ye can e-mail me if ye be interested in thee full set or individual dvd's. Each dvd of thee t.v. series has 3 - 27 min. episodes. Then also 2 dvd's are full length feature on each. Thee set comes out to $1.00 each DVD. As Joshua Red said, Thee quality not be so great but definately watchable, if'en ye be a pirate fan er espescial if'en ye be a Robert Newton fan. I will have info on me website soon (within' thee next few weeks, quite busy at thee moment)

PirateScurvyDog

er e-me & I'll give ye thee Skinny. Fare Thee Well, Mates.

"In Pirates We Trust, All Others Pay Gold!" Captain Scurvy F. Dog

I be distributin' thee full t.v. series (I'll have to check at me other studio later this week but believe thar be 24 episodes), thee Feature Movie & a Special Bonus, Long John Silver Christmas Special all on dvd. Ye can e-mail me if ye be interested in thee full set or individual dvd's. Each dvd of thee t.v. series has 3 - 27 min. episodes + Bonus Pirate Movie Trailer. Then also 2 dvd's are full length feature on each. Thee set comes out to $1.00 per DVD. I will have info on me website soon (within' thee next few weeks, quite busy at thee moment)

PirateScurvyDog.com

I found a dvd at WalMart the other day called .... Long John Silver... with Robert Newton..

Bloody 'ell, I'd just resolved not to shop at Wal-Mart ever again, and they pull THIS!!! Now I'm going to have to go back!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

"Pirates ... were of that old breed of rover whose port lay always a little farther on, a little beyond the skyline ... if they lived riotously let it be urged in their favor that at least they lived."

~ John Masefield

Those who live by the sword, get shot instead.

captainjackisback.jpg

I enjoyed each episode. Truly fantastic. :)

Better than watching PokeMon in my opinion. :lol:

.... Don't ask... :lol:

:lol:

Tempt Fate! an' toss 't all t' Hell!"

"I'm completely innocent of whatever crime I've committed."

The one, the only,... the infamous!

I believe it's 12 episodes, 6 per disc. The Christmas Special is on there too. Funny stuff! Best Buy has the whole set, which contains about half the total series. It's worth the 5 bucks if you're a Newton fan, but the quality is pisspoor.

Aha! I thoughts ye meant about low quality cause it be old film... But if they be stickin' 6 - 27 minute shows on 1 dvd it probably be even worse! I only put 3 - 27 min. + 3 min. trailer on each dvd.