POTC 3DVD set

What else is on this lovely gem so I can know whether to cancel that check to Greenpeace so I can buy the new edition.

Oh it's allot of fun!

It has interviews with Depp, Rush even a chapter on the nasty-a**ed monkey.

A history of the ride out at Disneylad with Walt himself, blowing up the ship... on the set info from three key scenes.... welll worth it for a real fan I guess.

Yeah, I'd say worth it lad. :)

Well, you may not realize it but your looking at the remains of what was once a very handsome woman!

IronBessSigBWIGT.gif

The third disc does sound like fun ... but I'm afraid I'm gonna hafta give it a pass. I be one impoverished pirate at the moment -- and any extra spending money I may have on hand is goin' into my PotC Action Figures Savings so I can buy Captain Jack Sparrow (doing BOTH expressions -- what do they mean by coming out with a smiling Jack AND a serious Jack?! They know that means I'll hafta buy both of 'em!) and the rest of the series when the first line of action figures finally comes out.

I mean, I already have the movie itself on DVD ... so that's just gonna hafta do! :ph34r:

"Pirates ... were of that old breed of rover whose port lay always a little farther on, a little beyond the skyline ... if they lived riotously let it be urged in their favor that at least they lived."

~ John Masefield

Those who live by the sword, get shot instead.

captainjackisback.jpg

If ya get yourself any gift cards use it towards the gift set. It's what I did. Won a gift card at work. Saved it to use on the gift set. Only paid $6.93 to make up the difference. It was worth using up the gift card on it! :)

christinebarbossagy7.jpg

If ya get yourself any gift cards use it towards the gift set. It's what I did. Won a gift card at work. Saved it to use on the gift set. Only paid $6.93 to make up the difference. It was worth using up the gift card on it! :)

Now, that I can do. *grins and makes mental note to ask for Circuit City giftcards for Christmas* :ph34r:

"Pirates ... were of that old breed of rover whose port lay always a little farther on, a little beyond the skyline ... if they lived riotously let it be urged in their favor that at least they lived."

~ John Masefield

Those who live by the sword, get shot instead.

captainjackisback.jpg

I've had it since Wednesday, and i've been enjoying it from day one.

If anything every was worth it's money it's this extra dvd :)

My god..Jackie (My name for Jack the monkey) is gorgious, or should i say Levi.

I loved all of the dvd but ofcourse..Becoming Barbossa and the plank is the best..Barbossa rules ;)

hero.jpg

I am not sure if any other stores are doing this or not but I saw something in my newspaper from target today. Saying that on tuesday I believe that the three disc POTC dvd set..is going on sale for like $15.99 I believe.

lol I havn't gotten it just yet..cuz I want to watch my old dvd on last time...lol I because I need to sell the old one to get the new one. lol it seems kind of redicoulous to own two of the same dvds. lol but I am such a terrible POTC fan that I will do anything to get my hands on newer merchandise.

• 4 weeks later...

A sad day it is when ye've been out-pirated by a bloody mouse... :lol:

Mabel: You'll be hung!

Pirate King: Oh I am, I am, and very well thank you.

"When I venture forth to seek my prey, I crush my foes in a royal way, The ladies yield and the ships go down! Or is it the other way around?" - The Pirate King

That tis certainly true. Me mate thinks I'm an idiot to buy it just for the 3rs "lost" disc. Oh well my obssession, he has his own. I'm hiding his $60 bottle of tequila. :D

~Black Hearted Pearl

The optimist expects the wind. The pessimist complains about the wind. The realist adjusts the sails.