Searchin tha seas o' SoCal

Jolie Rouge

Any o' the bretheren down near the LA harbor area? I recently "purchased" 'bout the smallest schooner ya ever clapped eyes on, an' am now winterin in San Pedro. Asides from a few o' the tars at the Los Angeles Maritime Institute(who're a wee bit too upstandin fer my tastes, though good folks ta be sure) , I don't know a bloody soul in the area. So if yer about, hail me. I'll scrounge up some rum, an' we kin 'ave a yarn.

Well I not be livin' there but I do know a fine person who be a deck hand on the Irving Johnson, an' he may even twiddle with it's sister ship the Exy Johnson , goes by the name o' Crack Err Jack, (look fer that New Yark accent and big eyes, scraggly hair), an' once ye get beyond the facade he be right good guy.

Other than than I can't be helpin' ye out, I'm south in the San Diego area, an' no I don't know anyone down here either with ships.

A small one ye say, well that's good fer sneekin' up on them big ships and stealin' treasure right out from under their noses. That's one good thing 'bout a small boat.

Rumba Rue

** :ph34r: **

I AM! I AM! I could probably recruit a few others as well! I'm out of Ventura County so San Pedro is only an hour from me....

Let me know if I can be of any help.....don't know much about sailing but am willing to learn everything! :D

Men are like a deck of cards - You need a heart to love them, a diamond to marry them, a club to beat them and a spade to bury the bastards.

Ahoy, I do live in the LA area...give me a holler.

:D

Lady Cassandra Seahawke

Captain of SIREN'S RESURRECTION,

Her fleet JAGUAR'S SPIRIT, ROARING LION , SEA WITCH AND RED VIXEN

For she, her captains and their crews are....

...Amazon by Blood...

...... Warrior by Nature......

............Pirate by Trade............

If'n ye hear ta Trill ye sure to know tat yer end be near...

I be in orange county doth that count?

But why is the rum gone?

Save a horse ride a cowboy!

Take me away and take me farther, suround me now and hold me like holy

My toes are getting pruney

Also my head is round that window is square....

My name is Micheal J Kabous and i eat babies!

Your toast has been burned and no amount of scraping will remove the black stuff

ahoy mate.

been awee bit since I've been in this port. a lot of random things in life have kept me out of the electronic ocean. but drop me a line. i've a wee lil 24' del ray in king harbor. just on the other side of p.v. let me know if you need some help with that rigging. I've been to the top of more than a few masts. always interesting takeing off the rigging that is holding you up twenty plus feet off the deck.