199 years since Trafalgar

Desert Pyrate

• 1 year later...

I never did post on this and I have had the DVD for about 1 year now., YES IT WAS GOOD.,I wish I was there., 168 navies from around the world were there represented by a ship from there country. Quite an event., the largest firewoks display in the world ever.

Trafalgar 200 must have been great unless you were french :blink:

As a side note my bronze bust of Admiral Nelson just didnt look right with out his hat there fore I went to work.

Nelson01.jpg

Nelson02.jpg

Nelson03.jpg

Nelson04.jpg

After studying Nelson ALOT this year (He was an amazing man really) I have learned his full name.............................,

Lord Nelson's full title, at the time of his death, was Vice Admiral of the White The Right Honourable Horatio, Viscount Nelson, Knight of the Most Honourable Order of the Bath. In addition, he was Baron Nelson, of the Nile and of Burnham Thorpe in the County of Norfolk, Baron Nelson, of the Nile and of Hillborough in the County of Norfolk, Duke of Bronte in the nobility of the Kingdom of the Two Sicilies, Knight of the Grand Cross of the Order of St Ferdinand and of Merit and a Knight of the Ottoman Empire's Order of the Crescent,Knight Grand Commander of the Order of St Joachim, Colonel of the Marines, Freeman of Norwich, Bath, Yarmouth, London, Salisbury and Exeter

Truly a decorated sailor .

I am not Lost .,I am Exploring.

"If you give a man a fire, he will be warm for a night, if you set a man on fire, he will be warm for the rest of his life!"