Fellowship Foundry

Redd Oktober

Arr! Some of ye Ren Faire types might be familiar with the booth known as "Fellowship Foundry"....me mate, (of Foundry infamy) asked me ter let all o' ye know about his latest addition ter his pewter collections...I be savin' up fer a set o' 4.

Pirate Shot Glass

oh...and he has an older design that be just as nice.

Skull Shot Glass

REDD.jpg

YARRR! The Oktober be silent now! Just call me "REDD!"

Oh Redd, I love yer mate's workmanship. I be hankerin' after a tankard from 'im, but I cain't raise the dubloons.

Anyhap we can get a "friend of" discount? :rolleyes:

Thanks fer sharin' wif us.

hook_banner2.jpg

Captain, we always knew you were a whoopsie.

Rumors of my death are entirely premature.

wow.... now if i was old enough to drink.... ah say la vi

But why is the rum gone?

Save a horse ride a cowboy!

Take me away and take me farther, suround me now and hold me like holy

My toes are getting pruney

Also my head is round that window is square....

My name is Micheal J Kabous and i eat babies!

Your toast has been burned and no amount of scraping will remove the black stuff

Aye Redd....me an the miss's stumbled across yer mate's shop when we were at the faire this year. We bought one of his shot glasses imeaditely (The first one ye pictured). Twer the last one he had and we be like'n it very much.... :lol:

:rolleyes:

Signaturecopy.gif

Scott also got a pirate shot glass at Faire and loves it so far. They do great work. . . I've got goblets and tankards from them that I've collected since 1994. The patina they acquire after years of use is beautiful!

Happy Drinking. . . . :huh:

-Jennifer

"Let them eat cake. No wait, kill 'em all instead, and plunder the cake for yourself. Mmmmm, cake. . ."

Dunno if I'm that "in" with the Fellowship fer discounts. They be friends of the family...but they're still businessmen. Sorry. (if I could swing a discount fer pirates I would...esp with FF...their stuff is just too cool.)

The Lord of the Rings nerd in me has got me saving up for the "Death of Smaug" goblet.

REDD.jpg

I gotz one of dem skull shot glasses. Love it. It be like drinkin from the skulls of your enemies. LOL

I'll have to keep an eye out for the other. I like it too.

Chaos, panic, pandemonium - my work here is done.

Master-At-Arms,

Crew Of The Vigilant

Baltimore Maryland Based

17th & 18th Century Naval Living History

Crew Of The Vigilant

Ah, a fellow dragon-lover (I think).

Certainly...I got ter make a dragon t-shirt design fer this years Casa de Fruta Ren Faire (this be the last weekend...shameless plug)!

Me old...OLD...mate "El Diablito" and I (known each other since we were prawns...come to think of it...he could easily be a younger brother ter Ace of Harbor Bay by looks...strange)...used to drool all over their pewter dragon tankards!

REDD.jpg

• 2 weeks later...