I'm new here

Jenny G.

I just found out about this site last week, and logged on today for the first time. I love pirate stories, pix, history! I'm wondering if anyone can give me any tips on navigating this site! Thanks!

Aye Lass,

Welcome aboard!!!! B)

Aye Lass ye found th' right place fer wots ye be fond of... B)

Ya gots questions 'bout th' site? Ask away!!! We dunna bite, well not too hard unless ye asks us to... B)

Welcome aboard again I say! Enjoy th' site! Life's a bed o' roses in th' sweet trade!!!

B)B)B)B)

Truly,

D. Lasseter

Captain, The Lucy

Propria Virtute Audax --- In Hoc Signo Vinces

LasseterSignatureNew.gif

Ni Feidir An Dubh A Chur Ina Bhan Air

"If I whet my glittering sword, and mine hand take hold on judgment; I will render vengeance to mine enemies, and will reward them that hate me." Deuteronomy 32:41

Envy and its evil twin - It crept in bed with slander - Idiots they gave advice - But Sloth it gave no answer - Anger kills the human soul - With butter tales of Lust - While Pavlov's Dogs keep chewin' - On the legs they never trust... The Seven Deadly Sins

http://www.colonialnavy.org

Ahoy there Pirate Jenny! As for navigating the board, I'm not sure that there be any specific way, plan or practice. For me self, I started out by reading just about every topic in every forum and then worked me way backwards on the subjects that be of a particular interest to me. After awhile I noticed that I be spending more time in some sections than in others. Now I still visit the other parts of the board, but I depending on me time constraints I usually hit me top or favorite sections before making me way to anywhere else.

After a while I'm sure that you'll be finding your own way around.

Enjoy yourself and welcome aboard!

• 2 weeks later...

It's my first day today as well. And my only bit of advice would be to do what I'm doing now:

Skim and find a few things that sound interesting, read, then come back for more!

Although maybe I should take it a bit easier, I believe I'm giving my computer a heart attack. (Not that it doesn't deserve it.)

Scy.

Ahoy Jenny Darlin....

Don't feel lost lass, I've been here just a week but only onsite a few times myself... Lots different then the other sites I belong to but then what could you expect when your coming in to Pirate land!

We be lucky so far, we've all points of the compass to help us and it seems come good mates to be help guide us.

Saber :ph34r: