Building a Full Scale Pirate ship

:D Capt Morgan, I am a registered tall ship and sail training vessel. I'm sailing on the morning tide with a California pirate guild, many of whom are inexperienced. They will walk away with a smile and a beginning knowledge of how a square rigged tallship operates. My rather piratical, but able regular crew are seasoned world sailors with the ability to transfer knowledge to most anyone on sailing a vessel at sea. I don't know what you have in mind, but we are always sailing. Nothing in life worth having comes free, so speak up, but we have little in the way of 'firm prices' or 'schedules' This is our small reward for being one of the few indie, private, non charter, non corporate tall ships.Lastly, I gave the pissing match concept up a week ago in the chat room, as visible in a post to the effect of 'done' :D My ship is full of pyrates now, with more at sunup, and it's always been a pirate's life for me. Since Jack Sparrow was a stain on the sheets.

:D Well capt'n Morgan its good to see that ye are a man of some wisdom after all I wishes you well with yer endevour an I hope that you learn well and fast and when ye does get a ship of yer own I hope that use it to further the dream of many who were born a century or two to late. By the bye I am just finishing off a bottle of yer rather tasty spiced rum , not bad even by my fussy standards . :D Oh by the way when ye gets on board the royalste say hello to Charlie Noble fer me .... :D

Lord above please send a dove with wings as sharp as razors , to cuts the throats of them there blokes what sells bad booze to sailors ..

" Illigitimiti non carborundum . "

Hey Mary, how's about "Happy Whydah Limestone" :D

By the way, I heard someone shoots Charlie Noble regularly, yet he lives on.... must be a tough old buzzard. :D

I'll build me own pirate ship, once I get the money, time, knowhow, assistance, space, zoning variance, permits, crew, and etc. :D

but today I am...

Captian Sage :D

:) I were just wonderin if Charlie Noble is still at his same post as he were last time I saw him ? I'll be hornswoggled but he could smoke. :ph34r:

Lord above please send a dove with wings as sharp as razors , to cuts the throats of them there blokes what sells bad booze to sailors ..

" Illigitimiti non carborundum . "