a good comeback for a common insult

blackbeard the 2nd

well you never know the rest of me mates who are pirates have decided to go as other things portaraded through pirates

But why is the rum gone?

Save a horse ride a cowboy!

Take me away and take me farther, suround me now and hold me like holy

My toes are getting pruney

Also my head is round that window is square....

My name is Micheal J Kabous and i eat babies!

Your toast has been burned and no amount of scraping will remove the black stuff

*grins* Sharp tounge is where i excell, id say the follairin.

Listen here ya unfortunate occurance of unprotected intercourse afflicted with mental retardation. go ask yer mother why yer birth cirtificate is an apology note from the navy condom factory, on second account yer can ask me. As fer your brother i will shove bamboo shoots under his toenails and make him walk tiptoe. After you done fecking him that is you little. yo ho homosexual.

Enjoy. And iffen ye need a hand ill come up and beat em both with the blunt of me cutlass, then kindly tell em that next time ill use the sharp. :rolleyes:

:lol: I can't stand people like that, They say rude comments because there not happy with there own life or there self for some reason or another. It makes them feel powerful to cause pain to another.

I would either ignore him, Or since I have a very bad temper KNOCK THE !@!@$! out of his STUPID !@!$$!$!@ PIECE OF !!@!!! ......

Damn I'm even getting hot and totty just thinking about it.

:rolleyes: ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRrr

I think the best thing would be to ignore it, If you show that it bothers you at all he will win. If YOu do say something make it really funny and smile and laugh look happy and like you don't give a rats ass then He will really be upset. Tip your hat to him