a good comeback for a common insult

blackbeard the 2nd

ok so it hapened a couple of months ago rite im walking down the street im wearing a jolly rodger t-shirt a shirt over it some baggy beige trowsers and my tricorn hat and some scruff from across the street shouts over "why ya dressed like a mong ya freeeeek"

it has hapened about everyday ever since he ether shouts that or calls me a freak or a "mosha"

ive been thinking of a comeback but i avnt fort of owt yet any help?

i cud just slit his throat but i dont think little 4ft5 me could stand up to his 8 foot brother :ph34r:

Thats a tough one.., I suppose it depends on how old you are ? My self .,I would probably tellem' to ave' a lottle more respect for me..., for all he knows I could very well be his father.

Perhaps wink at him and tell him to give yer Mom a little kiss for me when you see her!!

Perhaps maybe you should be prepared...,

One of my all time favorites.,

Start with the 8 footer * You'll command a bit more respect this way*

Poke him in the eye., then hand him an eye patch an tell'm he has the look of a pirate about him aye?...,

I hope one of these multiple guaranteed "Getting of his attention" answers will work for you savvy?

Good luck with the problem

:huh: HarborMaster :huh:

:huh::huh::huh:

I am not Lost .,I am Exploring.

"If you give a man a fire, he will be warm for a night, if you set a man on fire, he will be warm for the rest of his life!"

One of me favourites is ye could ask em if his mother had any kids that lived ! :)

Lord above please send a dove with wings as sharp as razors , to cuts the throats of them there blokes what sells bad booze to sailors ..

" Illigitimiti non carborundum . "

I had to deal with that crap at my highschool everytme I wore my kimono. Either people would walk into pillars, or they'de ask if I was a wanna be jappo. The last one really offended me. Even though I am not Japanese.

I just told them, "The only reason you say such rude comments is because you don't have the brain compasity to think of anything else."

In your situation you can say: "Ah, go fack yer mum." or "At least I have the guts to be myself." Or the simple "pansy..."

personally i identify with this so much heres what i do basically your dealling with a little shit who hides in the shadow of his brother.... not a problem but you must make your insult directly to him dont go into his hole family ie the use of the mother. Stick it close to home say for instance "eh, small brain small dick" for some reason this really hurts guys at my school....

But why is the rum gone?

Save a horse ride a cowboy!

Take me away and take me farther, suround me now and hold me like holy

My toes are getting pruney

Also my head is round that window is square....

My name is Micheal J Kabous and i eat babies!

Your toast has been burned and no amount of scraping will remove the black stuff

I was plagued by bullys when I was in high school. Wasn't much of a fighter at 5'10" and 130 lbs. either. But my favorite "retort" began with an F and ended with a U... with some other letters in between.

Sometimes you get yer @$$ kicked, but you just might earn some respect, too.

Good luck mate,

Broadside

P.S. I'm not sure where ye live mate, but if he's usin' words like "mong" and "mosha" maybe he's "special". In that case, let him have his fun.

Every normal person must be tempted at times to spit upon his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats! - Lucanus

I still say take out the big brother first., the 8 footer..., then offer him an eye patch., then tell him to give his mother a kiss from you when he see's her *Wicked Grin*.., perhaps he will kick yer butt.., but he will be doin it with one eye., and dont stand there till he hits you and dont run.., take your shot first., and make it hurt REAL BAD ., so if you do get your but kicked.., at least it wont happen again from him.

HarborMaster

I am not Lost .,I am Exploring.

"If you give a man a fire, he will be warm for a night, if you set a man on fire, he will be warm for the rest of his life!"

:rolleyes: Z that was painful to read..... <_<

As i be tellen ye before and i restate ye need not worry about such little bilgerats that hide behind their brothers chances are they gots enough shit from them. ;)

But why is the rum gone?

Your toast has been burned and no amount of scraping will remove the black stuff

As i be tellen ye before and i restate ye need not worry about such little bilgerats that hide behind their brothers chances are they gots enough shit from them. <_<

Aye. I thinks tis best not ter notice 'em. They ain't worth yer time. Or, wot I finds works, smile an' wave, then throw 'em the finger. Their reactions ter that's always a scream ta watch! :rolleyes:

Jest be careful how ye pick yer fights-- :lol:

A man appeared before St. Peter at the pearly gates. "Have you ever

done anything of particular merit?" St. Peter asked.

"Well, I can think of one thing," the man offered. "Once, upon a trip

to the Black Hills out in South Dakota,

I came upon a gang of high-testosterone bikers, who were threatening

a young woman. I directed them to leave her alone, but they wouldn't

listen. "So, I approached the largest and most heavily tattooed

biker and smacked him on the head, kicked his bike over, ripped out

his nose ring, and threw it on the ground."

I yelled, "Now, back! off!! Or you'll answer to me!"

St. Peter was impressed: "When did this happen?"

"Just a couple minutes ago." ;)

Never give up--Never surrender!

Remember -- A good friend will come and bail you out of jail...BUT a true friend will be sitting next to you saying, "Damn...that was fun!"

Live while yer alive--an' when yore dead be done with it!

I find that the Vulcan neck pinch, although effective, isn't nearly as efficient as the Vulcan Groin Kick.

my apologies...ye canna deal with folks like this in a verbal manner. Hold yer head high and keep struttin' down the road.

"Show me a man with a tattoo, and I'll show you a man with an interesting past." ~Jack London

Life is a Circus, and I am the Human Cannonball.

ye worea kimino te skool eh? thas brave!!!

good job! :rolleyes:

Heh... I did other things besides wearing a kimono to school... My group of friends also wore cosplay once. I was Miroku (Perveted Buddhist Monk) from InuYasha, and I would go around asking my REAL close friends to bear my child. o.o

One of my guy friends wore a dress to school, too. And our class Val Dictorian wore a dress for his Senior Project presintation.

Of course.... Our group would go around singing and saying things in Japanese and run around glomping eachother. it was fun!

ye worea kimino te skool eh? thas brave!!!

good job!  :rolleyes:

Heh... I did other things besides wearing a kimono to school... My group of friends also wore cosplay once. I was Miroku (Perveted Buddhist Monk) from InuYasha, and I would go around asking my REAL close friends to bear my child. o.o

One of my guy friends wore a dress to school, too. And our class Val Dictorian wore a dress for his Senior Project presintation.

Of course.... Our group would go around singing and saying things in Japanese and run around glomping eachother. it was fun!

Sonds alot like my friends in high school

But why is the rum gone?

what are ye going to be this year z?

But why is the rum gone?