Make a Wish Found. Pirate Adventure Oct 24th!!

TalesOfTheSevenSeas

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So hang on Bess! Yer pics are coming...just let me catch me breath! :ph34r:

Oooooooooo.. darl'n boy... you've no idea how well I can *hang on*. :blink:

I'll be ready!! :lol:

Well, you may not realize it but your looking at the remains of what was once a very handsome woman!

IronBessSigBWIGT.gif

Here is an excerpt from an email I just got from our Make a Wish Contact

"...When I finally got a chance to talk to Blake about his wish and asked him if that was what he had in mind when he asked for his wish he said

"It was even more that I could have ever imagined"

That says it all!!!!!! YOUDONEGOOD! Thank You so very much again and I will be in touch as I am finalizing and closing this

file.

Michelle"

-Claire "Poison Quill" Warren

Pyrate Mum of Tales of the Seven Seas

www.talesofthesevenseas.com

"...When I finally got a chance to talk to Blake about his wish and asked him if that was what he had in mind when he asked for his wish he said

"It was even more that I could have ever imagined"

Ahhh, 'expanding' horizons,.......'Tis the best we kin ever hope for!! :angry:

..........still can't wait for more DV 'n stuff!

Ahoy!

The Make a Wish office down here has called and asked me if THEY can get a DVD as well. (MY!! How word travles!) :lol:

What say you Quill? :angry:

Well, you may not realize it but your looking at the remains of what was once a very handsome woman!

IronBessSigBWIGT.gif

oops,

Sorry for the double post. :angry:

Ahoy!

The Make a Wish office down here has called and asked me if THEY can get a DVD as well. (MY!! How word travles!) :lol:

What say you Quill? :lol:

IronBessSigBWIGT.gif

It's gonna be a bit before the dvd is ready. This post production stuff takes a bit. Particularly when there can't be any real pre-pro.

In fact we may need to shoot some insert shots to make this thing flow like the "film" it should be for Blake's Adventure!

After all part of his wish was to "act in a movie" :)

But when it's done, we'll make sure everybody that wants one gets one!

Thanks Ace!!

Bess, That's great that word of our pirate wish traveled like that! That is really cool. With word spreading like that, it would be neat if they ended up calling us to help on another wish someday.... I'm kinda likin' this role of "Pirate Fairy Godmother" :(

GlindaPirate.jpg

-Claire "Poison Quill" Warren

Pyrate Mum of Tales of the Seven Seas

www.talesofthesevenseas.com

Thanks Ace!!

Bess, That's great that word of our pirate wish traveled like that! That is really cool. With word spreading like that, it would be neat if they ended up calling us to help on another wish someday.... I'm kinda likin' this role of "Pirate Fairy Godmother" :(

GlindaPirate.jpg

True enough...

The Port Royal's were such a hit at the Pumpkin Sale last weeks end that we have already been invited back to entertain and press gang the kids and their entire families at the CBS sponsored, Make A Wish Christmas Party in December.

If any of you scallywags are down this way on Tues the 14th... give me a shout! You can sail right on in with us!

:(

IronBessSigBWIGT.gif

• 1 month later...

I just wanted to say that we pairates were a big hit at the Make-a-Wish Holiday party. A few of my Port Royal Privateers were at CBS (Price is Right sound stage) handing out treasure and puttting smiles on childrens' faces. It was a pleasure to make them smile! :)

We even sang a carol "Deck the Deck"

Red Maria

The Soul of Indecency

I just been catching up on this thread and wanted t'let me mates know how proud I be o'their efforts.

I had a chance to arrange a Make-A-Wish project for a little boy who wanted to be Anakin Skywalker. I could not believe how people rose up to volunteer whatever they could. I even secured a studio with greenscreen and a professional director, producer, and crew. The producer is a friend of Mark Hamill's (Luke) and asked Mark to drop by for a while (which he did!). It was an AWESOME experience.

emmie_mark1.jpgemmie_mark2.jpg

I, too, am going to be editing the footage for a while. :ph34r:

Isn't it amazing the wonderful things we can do when we work together? :)

hook_banner2.jpg

Captain, we always knew you were a whoopsie.

Rumors of my death are entirely premature.

• 2 months later...

Well, half a year later, Make a Wish has a date for the Southern Ca. premiere of the 'Adventures of Buccaneer Blake and the Pirates of Pier 39'..April 16....No location or time yet, more to follow...Unfortunately, I most likely won't be able to make it due to it being past the time of moving my ship to Pier 39.....hard to leave 'er MT from now on....Security and all, eh wot?

I'll be doing a quick flight in and a quick one out in the moring myself, due to already having a piratical performance lined up that Sunday.

But after 3 months of Fx and editing and sweetening, there's no way in hell I'm not gonna be there! ;)

For all of you SoCal pirate types that are planning on attending make sure to pick up some swag to have Buccaneer Blake autograph. Afterall we want to make him feel like the movie star he is!

You can find some inexpensive postcards or stickers and other fun booty at www.cafepress.com/buccaneerblake

This is all up there with no mark-up of any kind to try to make it a reasonable as possible for all.

Blake hisself will be recieving a jersey and a framed movie poster.

;)