Photos from Goldcoast Pirate Faire - Ojai '04

TalesOfTheSevenSeas

That fuzzy little black bilge rat's name is Poppet i raised from day one, and the cream one is da mama. Her name is Nina. I'm the pirate girl with the chipmonk cheeks, seashell choker and the black seagull-feathered hat.

I'm hoping to lose some fat-weight and gain a little muscle-weight so that maybe next year i can put together a slave costume and be auctioned off and stuffs then donate the money...with confidence! And for the people who want to say i look fine, i am certainly aware of that... but what the hey, there is always room to improve> :ph34r:

wow i wished i could have gone

But why is the rum gone?

Save a horse ride a cowboy!

Take me away and take me farther, suround me now and hold me like holy

My toes are getting pruney

Also my head is round that window is square....

My name is Micheal J Kabous and i eat babies!

Your toast has been burned and no amount of scraping will remove the black stuff

Aye ta that!., in the great northwest events are limited for piratical fun., the fantasy faire is about as close as it gets here., but I am grateful for it.

The photos and the party (event) I am sure would have been fun for myself and crew here., Thanks for the photos and sharing.,Awesome!., Wish I was there we are sort of a lone crowd and looking for others at the renn faire when we go. However this Pirate event would sure be a welcome change in Washington.

:D HarborMaster :lol:

:D:D:D

I am not Lost .,I am Exploring.

"If you give a man a fire, he will be warm for a night, if you set a man on fire, he will be warm for the rest of his life!"