Talk like a Pirate day!

Firethorn

Watching it now while I sew a new deerskin doublet for Gwen to wear at MDRF.

Hawkyns

:P

Cannon add dignity to what otherwise would be merely an ugly brawl

I do what I do for my own reasons.

I do not require anyone to follow me.

I do not require society's approval for my actions or beliefs.

if I am to be judged, let me be judged in the pure light of history, not the harsh glare of modern trends.

rod_21.jpg

Just read in the paper that a local nautical gift shop is having alittle get together for TLA pirate day. Their giving away some plunder too, nothing big I imagine but I'll have to take the kids over to check it out. :P

Also, just came back from a family party where their was quite a few who knew about talk like a pirate day, at least now my wife doesn't think I'm the only nut in town. :P

I took the opportunity to tell them about the POTC interactive theatre coming to a near by town and they loved the idea and all plan to attend, and their going to drag my wife along.

We shall see. :P

wil22.gif

I'm off to ye old land o disney to celebrate with a "real" band of "lively" cut throats!

YO HO!

But why is the rum gone?

Save a horse ride a cowboy!

Take me away and take me farther, suround me now and hold me like holy

My toes are getting pruney

Also my head is round that window is square....

My name is Micheal J Kabous and i eat babies!

Your toast has been burned and no amount of scraping will remove the black stuff

Anna Happy Talk Like a Pirate Day to all a ye.

We be takin th' day easy. Maybe a little POTC, Maybe Blackbeard's Ghost. Nuttin too serious--We just got off Pirate Week at work.

Well mebbe a little lootin'-n-pillagin'--Off to Th Mall Me Hearties!

:lol::lol::huh::huh::P:ph34r:

Never give up--Never surrender!

Remember -- A good friend will come and bail you out of jail...BUT a true friend will be sitting next to you saying, "Damn...that was fun!"

Live while yer alive--an' when yore dead be done with it!

:huh::ph34r::huh:WHOOOO IT BE TALK LIKE A PIRATE DAY!!!

XD

I love this day! Now, I needds to call me friends and hav' 'em come wit me to the mall. We 'ave to go an' scare the locals...

Last time, it was the kimono wearin' duo of Sakura and Ronin! Now it be the same duo in pirate garb! XD

A toast t'me favorite pirate holiday!

I been piritin' all weekend, startin' on Friday when I visited me cabin boys' school and talked about pirates with 'em.

T'ain nothin' like makin' newspaper hats and paper pirate patches with them kindergarteners:

pirate_pals1.jpg

pirate_pals2.jpg

Today I be enjoyin' the charms o'Captain Jas. Hook, Esq. *sigh* Now there be a pirate! :ph34r:

hook_banner2.jpg

Captain, we always knew you were a whoopsie.

Rumors of my death are entirely premature.

Yaaarrrr! We be off to the Minnesota Twins/Baltimore Orioles baseball game, dressed as pirates an' carryin' signs! Hopin' ta get our message across on Fox Sports (in Minneapolis, anyway). Wish us well, mateys! Shiver me timbers! Arrrrgggg!! :lol::P:huh:

:ph34r:

Well, Red Bess n Meself an our brace o cabin boys did indeed see the Twins keelhaul the Orioles 5-1. Sorry t'all them Balto fans out there, but the wind be favourable here in MN this year. Maybe take us all the way t'the Series, we're 'opin! There were a fair number o' folks who seen us in our tricorns an' eyepatches an' such, who yelled out "Talk Like a Pirate!" an' th' like. Then there be those who thought we musta got lost on our way t' Pittsburgh. Don't know if we made it onto th' broadcast, but we made our point. And instead o' cheerin' durin' th' wave, we shouted "Yarrrrrr!"

It were a great way t' spend a Sunday afternoon.

:huh::P:lol:

That sounds like fun!!! I wanted to dress up but me garb still being sewed..But next year Im going to have a ton of fun...Im going to go test drive a new car while dressed up...Do ye think they might get a little worried???? :huh::ph34r::huh:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v519/Dara286/trident01-11.png

If you got a dream chase it, cause a dream won't chase you back...(Cody Johnson Till you Can't)

Black Syren Logo small.png

Well, Bloody Bloomin' 'eck, since we spend most 'o the time talkin' 'pirate speak' in English or Carribean pirate stlye, I thought I'd try somethin' different this 'TLAPD' an' try ta sound like George Dubya, but.....seems as tho' I canna' get me boot in me mouth nor me 'ead up me arse far enuff to achieve the proper 'tone'!! :ph34r:

I must say that I absoblutly LOVE this day.. it must be the greatest day of the entire year. I mean.. we slimy cads (no offense to anyone of te meself).. we actually get a day to go crazy and have a REASON!

I love this day with all me heart, and I must say, I have found meself using this wonderful quote I threw t'gether. " Look ye bilge-water drinking slime rat! I've been on the account longer than yer scurvy vile has been able te talk. so why dont ye just shut yer porthole before I stuff ye into me cannon and ship ye off te Davy Jones's Locker?" :ph34r:

A clap of thunder fer t'day.. and SPLICE THE MAINBRACE (fer no reason at all!) :huh: (btw-- drinks are on me fer the time being!)

[.x.o.x.o.]

Cabinlass Maggie

It'll be the rope's end for that one, me bucko.