Pirate rank

Captain Rum Lady

Hmm, out of 'curiousity, what in Bloody Bloomin' 'eck does 'asst. principal,school board, or any of the above' have to do with 'pirate 'rank', exactly??.......

As far as your 'rating' here on the Pyracy Pub' there's a complete explaination of how you 'climb the ranks'...Thar be little 'you can do', as you ranted, other than babbling endlessly off topic, and then you'll have enuff posts to really be somebody around here, eh?

:lol:

ROYALISTE The Bay Area's 'Official' Pyrate Ship

wow that was rude

well ppls thaks for your advise or what ever ok. and yes the assistan principal has every thing to do with my club. its up to her if i can have it! the ranks were for my club, but it has to be a renaissance club cause pirates are negative. :huh:

'Rum, rum, rum!'

Rum, rum, rum. I want my rum! If you don't give me it I'll put you in a kilt and make you dance like a irishman! Rum, rum, rum! I want my Rum!

You really ought not to double post... ranks in the forum don't mean anything, really... And as far as I know, people who continually abuse post inflation are forced to walk the plank... :huh:

Now then... I know a few pirates... and after a few weeks at sea, they all start to smell a little rank! :huh:

Captain_Sigart.jpg

Captain of the Iron Lotus

It is the angle that holds the rope, not the size of the hole.

At least I got a crew... we may not have a ship, but we got eachother...

One day we plan on boarding the Royaliste and runnin' up our colors... she's a mighty fine boat... er, Ship.

Hmmm...'interesting!'...We've a rather full crew wot signed the articles, so...Methinks ye'll be needin' a big warehouse full 'o powder, an' even bigger balls to pull this one off, mate! :D

460_Copy_of_ft3.JPG

straight up, tho, mate...we gladly host other pirate groups :D

Stand Down, and ye may just live...

:D:D:D:D

Right on!

One of these days... (probably after 2006 tax return time :D ) I'm going to get me, my lady, and at least some of my crew to california so's we can sail aboard a proper vessel for a day. :lol:

It's a shame you're not located in the Gulf, but I understand, what with all the hurricanes... but if ye were in the houston area, or plan to be some day... :)

Captain_Sigart.jpg

Captain of the Iron Lotus

It is the angle that holds the rope, not the size of the hole.

Actually mate, if'n it were a puuurrrrfect world, we're tryin' to raise interest and sponsors to do 2005 from Lake Champlain in June, to all of the Fla. pirate activities in the fall, doing either one or both ways on her keel. Tain't the weather keepin' us from travelin' :) ..and now with the Pier 39 interest developing, who knows???........We've a short film RR two on RR horizon's, but we're pirates, so one thing we aren't...........predictable!!...................Hmmm, lemmee re-think that. We be very predictable; get near us with your main and your colors up, receive a 'predictable' broadside!!!.....