Happy Birthday Crimsoncrow!!!!!!!!&#33

Black Syren

Well now, tis a blessin o' highest order to be inna comp'ny o' such grand folk. :huh: I doffs me hat in gratitude to ye all.

Christine- Ye be a randy one, lass....Be thinking I may be in need o' an oxy tank after tha' wee kiss.....Thankee girl, may I have another! :huh:

Coastie-Tha' be a blessin' worth toastin', Ye know we Irish lads do love communin' with the "spirits" :huh:

Doc- Ye be a grand lad if thar ever was one fer me to be knowin'. A fine service ye do to me an' the crew. :huh: A whole keg o' Jamesons !! Ne'er do I regret signin' ye on......

MerryD-Aye, yer signature says it well. Ye be sassy an' firey. A lass to make all the lads go weak. All me best to ye.

Rhumba-Ye lil'..... :huh:

Mad Woman Cheryl-A warm thanks to ye, from the bottom o' me heart. When ye get done warmin' Firethorn's lap....Ye can come o'er an' warm me own.**sly grin**

Lady Barbossa-Where ye been keepin' yerself? An' keepin' fine as e'er I see. :huh: Rum an a bevy o' ladies.....To go with the dancin' girls!! :huh: Aye, I be thinkin' I have stumbled unto a wee patch of Heaven!!

Captain Tito-Me appreciation I do show fer yer blessing. Pull ye up a splash o' rum fer yer tankard to be warmin' yer insides....An' a lass to warm yer ou'sides!

Privateer & Commander of "Finnegan's Wake"

Faodaidh fearg sealltainn a strigh air cridh an duine ghlic, ach comhnaichdh i an amadain.

(Anger may look in on a wise man's heart, but it abides in the heart of a fool.)

**enter the pub, steering clear of Merry's lash, back aches in memory** crimsoncrow, ye ole sea dog. Yer Birfdy it be. Well me tinks dat it be a fine tyme fer dey party ter continue. Many best wishes, Me lad**fills his mug and move to the opposite side of the room from Merry and that cursed lash**

Animal

:huh:

Buccaneer - Services to the highest bidder!!!

happy Berthday lad! May your plunder be great!

Don't worry Animal. I'll stand between ye and Merry's lash. Course, you let me know which lass's lash ye be wanting to feel and i'll steer you there

Scupper

"That's the navy for you. Rum in the scuppers today. Blood in the scuppers tomorrow."

Thrist is a shameless disease. So here's to a shameful cure!

"Loyalty, honesty and directness are traits I admire. Insecurity, snipes and disrespect I will not tolerate in the least."

groooooooooowl.. cuffs too, Scupper?

Pirate Lass with sass, brass, a cutlass, an a nice *ss. Capt of the FOOLS GOLD PIRATES

BLAST BREAST CANCER! GET A MAMMOGRAM AND SAVE YOUR TREASURED CHEST:

http://www.myspace.c...iratesthinkpink

http://www.myspace.c...oolsgoldpirates

CAPT OF THE ONLY PYRITE SHIP AFLOAT: THE FOOL'S GOLD- look for us and Captain Merrydeath on facebook!

merrydeathsigsmall.jpg

Well If you want me to cuff you ok. But i like a woman that fights back abit

Scupper

"That's the navy for you. Rum in the scuppers today. Blood in the scuppers tomorrow."

Thrist is a shameless disease. So here's to a shameful cure!

"Loyalty, honesty and directness are traits I admire. Insecurity, snipes and disrespect I will not tolerate in the least."

**Draws amused eyes away from dancing girls, takes a small draught of Birthday Jamesons from tankard**

Thunderin' Jesus.....I be thinkin' to me self tha' these festivities may be goin' on fer a week! :o:o **sly grin**Aye, tis no greater gatherin' o' the Brethren to be found in any other port o' call, says I!

Animal- A grand boyo, ye be! Have ye a draught o' fine Jamaican dark....Fine place tha' isle....Smooth rum an' smoother lasses. :o

Scupper-Tis an honor to be given a blessin' from a son o' Erin. May ye live to be a hundred years.....With one extra year to repent! B)

Stynky Tudor- Thankee lad! Tis grand tha' ye honor me fer this occassion

Have ye a round o' yer favorite poison an' have Ol' Ray put it on me tab.

Captain Flint-If it were no' fer us being o' same rank, I would salute ye...**grin**So, I be givein' ye a warm nod o' gratitude instead fer the refill o' me tankard.

Privateer & Commander of "Finnegan's Wake"

Faodaidh fearg sealltainn a strigh air cridh an duine ghlic, ach comhnaichdh i an amadain.

(Anger may look in on a wise man's heart, but it abides in the heart of a fool.)

Aye crimsoncrow, Jamican rum be dey only rum dat be wort drinkin. Dere be plenaty on dey Blackheart, iffen we gets dey ship back in shape after all dem parting dat be goin on when dey Capt'n and Diaosa goes ashore. He be a 'ard one sometime but he rewards his crewe well wit rum.

Animal

:o

Buccaneer - Services to the highest bidder!!!

Well If you want me to cuff you ok. But i like a woman that fights back abit

Scupper

The cufffs were for you.. not me. and I don't think I will have a problem fighting back.

Pirate Lass with sass, brass, a cutlass, an a nice *ss. Capt of the FOOLS GOLD PIRATES

BLAST BREAST CANCER! GET A MAMMOGRAM AND SAVE YOUR TREASURED CHEST:

http://www.myspace.c...iratesthinkpink

http://www.myspace.c...oolsgoldpirates

CAPT OF THE ONLY PYRITE SHIP AFLOAT: THE FOOL'S GOLD- look for us and Captain Merrydeath on facebook!

merrydeathsigsmall.jpg