Blender Wench's Birthday!!

Madam Macaw

The ship's parrot just squacked in me ear that Blender's birfday was missed yesterday cause of the downtime on pyracy.

Me be wantin' to be the first to raise me tankard up and wish'n ye a very merry birfday!

:rolleyes:

Rotten, evil, no-good plotting, spoon-fed, going-to-hell-in-a-handbasket lass!

Always trying to bury that little devil on my shoulder and go to the angelic side -

even if just for a moment - choking down whatever evil scheme I was plotting!!!!

PirateFlag_sig.gif

A Fine Crew Indeed

My Webpage-----Pyrate Invasion at PARF-2004-----MDRF 2004 Opening Day

HAPPY BIRTHDAY !!!!!!!!

Ye be granted one day of shore leave, make the most of it !!!

Captain Duncan McGuyver

Crew Of The Vigilant

Baltimore Maryland Based

17th & 18th Century Naval Living History

Crew Of The Vigilant

The Juryrig

MDRF Based Social & Renfaire Crew

The Juryrig

Port Tortuga

A Piracy based Pennsic household

B09 Block, The Highlands (Up Hill & Left)

Port Tortuga

HAPPY BIRTHDAY !!!!!!!!

Ye be granted one day of shore leave, make the most of it !!!

awwwwwwwww shucks, captain! thank ye, I will be at the pub lookin for trouble!

A Wench By Any Other Name..... Would Not Taste the Same!

Proudly serving as Bartender and standing orders of Second Mate on the notorious Juryrig Crew!

For my birthday on November 6th, I would love to go to the Carolina Ren Faire. The weekend of my birthday is Pirate Christmas weekend, how perfect eh? But I should be more realistic. I seriously doubt I'd be able to do that. :huh: Plan B would be to just take off all be me onesies, but I'm sure I won't be able to do that either. I'm sure I'll do the same as always, nothing exciting.

christinebarbossagy7.jpg

Happy Birthday blenderwench! Today we all should whip up your favorite drink for ye. On this day, you're not supposed to do anything but just kick back and relax. :lol:

she said.. whip.. lol..

Happy Berthday to ya BlenderW! May all your bottles be full and your tips big ens..

Pirate Lass with sass, brass, a cutlass, an a nice *ss. Capt of the FOOLS GOLD PIRATES

BLAST BREAST CANCER! GET A MAMMOGRAM AND SAVE YOUR TREASURED CHEST:

http://www.myspace.c...iratesthinkpink

http://www.myspace.c...oolsgoldpirates

CAPT OF THE ONLY PYRITE SHIP AFLOAT: THE FOOL'S GOLD- look for us and Captain Merrydeath on facebook!

merrydeathsigsmall.jpg

Thank ye to everyone. It was a nice birfday indeed.

Since we are keeping this a PG (or PG 13) thread, I probably cannot share, but here's a hint:

(out of character):

You lassies ever see the movie "the sweetest thing" when Cameron Diaz is eating ice cream? Something similar to that, but strawberry shortcake............mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

I have stars in me eyes!

A Wench By Any Other Name..... Would Not Taste the Same!

Proudly serving as Bartender and standing orders of Second Mate on the notorious Juryrig Crew!

Happy birthday, to ye lass! :lol: I'll be havin' me Cabin Boy fetch ye a fine cask o' Jamaican rum from me private stores to celebrate. :lol:

Privateer & Commander of "Finnegan's Wake"

Faodaidh fearg sealltainn a strigh air cridh an duine ghlic, ach comhnaichdh i an amadain.

(Anger may look in on a wise man's heart, but it abides in the heart of a fool.)

Well lass it be your Berthday. So you rest there in the Captain's chair. be enjoying the food and i be making you your favorite drinks

Scupper

"That's the navy for you. Rum in the scuppers today. Blood in the scuppers tomorrow."

Thrist is a shameless disease. So here's to a shameful cure!

"Loyalty, honesty and directness are traits I admire. Insecurity, snipes and disrespect I will not tolerate in the least."

Happy Bday, Blender Wench! :lol:

I've no much t' say. Have a grand day of plundering... give 'em hell... & if anyone steals your rum... hang 'em after you shot their hands off.

:lol:

Tempt Fate! an' toss 't all t' Hell!"

"I'm completely innocent of whatever crime I've committed."

The one, the only,... the infamous!