Northern CA Renaissance Faire Pirate Invasion!

Ahoy mates!!

The Northern CA Renaissance Faire is promoting their opening weekend with a pirate invasion!! So come out and join us September 18th & 19th in the first official raiding of the infamous (and soon to be notorious!) faire!!!

The pirates of Tales of the Seven Seas will be out in force as part of the fair for the first time! We always welcome new pirates if you'd like to join us (email me at talesofthesevenseas@hotmail.com) or stop us and get your free temporary tattoo in the 2" version of this design, applied by the lovely wenches and strapping lads of Tales of the Seven Seas!!

SevenSeasTattooPromo.gif

-Claire "Poison Quill" Warren

Pyrate Mum of Tales of the Seven Seas

www.talesofthesevenseas.com

Jane is my ex-roomate if anyone is going to NorCal and would like to rideshare give her a call. Here's her message:

Hi!

I am looking for someone to carpool with me to Casa De Fruta for Northern Faire, sharing gas and driving each weekend in my Toyota Camry.

The plan is to leave from Pasadena each Friday between 5 & 6PM, and return late Sunday night an hour or so after closing.

The drive is about 4.5 hours each way, and I would appreciate having a back up driver, especially for the drive home. I’m managing a booth, and will be in that booth the entire weekend.

If anyone is interested, please give them my contact information below. I’ll also go to the Faire website to see if there is a bulletin board to post to. Ideally, one passenger is what I’m hoping for, but could possibly fit two.

Please refer this to anyone you would like to spend 8 hours driving with!J

Thanks!

Jane

Jane Sandmeier

Group Sales & Tours

The Huntington Library, Art Collections and Botanical Gardens

1151 Oxford Road

San Marino, CA 91108

Red Maria

The Soul of Indecency

Ahoy Privateer,

I'm assuming you'll be joining us and want to be put on the gate list, right?

Maria, would your friend like to be on our gatelist also for the 18th & 19th? By the way, I think she's looking at a drive of more like 6-7 hours.

Ahoy Privateer,

I'm assuming you'll be joining us and want to be put on the gate list, right?

Maria, would your friend like to be on our gatelist also for the 18th & 19th? By the way, I think she's looking at a drive of more like 6-7 hours.

Thanks Seven but Jane has particpant's pass. If I remember correctly Fruita de Casa is near Gilroy and that's about 4 to 4 1/2 hours. I remember Navato being 6-7 hours to get there though.

Stop by the woven clothing booth and say hello to her!

Red Maria

The Soul of Indecency

• 2 weeks later...

Ahoy mates! We'll be raiding the faire with a group of about 30 pirates! After the faire, everyone is welcome to stop by our camp. We've been put separate from the actor's camp and will be the pirate camp that is set up in the middle of the ball field area. Look for the black flags mates! That be us!! <_<