A fabric site ready for the pillage

Misery

Ive found A great site for fabrics specificly set up to sell to reenactors and anyone who's looking for period fabrics. funny enough thats the name of the website.

period fabric

and if you go to the gotta go now area they have great deals on fabrics if you dont mind it being wrinkled(who cares if its cheap :P ) or slight shading diffrences or streaks.

if your looking for inexpensive sunforger tent canvas thier great, they have one lot of 10-12oz 58in. wide sunforger canvas thiers 50 yards of it at a price of $100 that im lookin at but thiers roughly 20 other large canvas lots availible

Happy Plundering!

Uhmm, I have a real problem with sites that don't post their shipping/tax add ons. This means the owners can tack on anything they want and you don't know it until after the order is sent in!

No way, never buy anything like that! When the cost of the shipping is equal or more than the product, forget it!

Most of the materials I saw I've seen in lots of fabric stores, so there is nothing gained there.

Just passing on a word to be wise before buying.

Rumba Rue

** :lol: **

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Than you kindly me sis is a semstress and is always in need of bits and pieces

But why is the rum gone?

Save a horse ride a cowboy!

Take me away and take me farther, suround me now and hold me like holy

My toes are getting pruney

Also my head is round that window is square....

My name is Micheal J Kabous and i eat babies!

Your toast has been burned and no amount of scraping will remove the black stuff

A great place for inexpensive fabrics that come real close is amazingly enough, Walmart. Go to the upholstery section of materials - we just stocked up on 200 yards for an average of $2 a yard...

-- Hurricane

http://piratesofthecoast.com/images/pyracy-logo1.jpg

• Captain of The Pyrates of the Coast
  • Author of "Memoirs of a Buccaneer: 30 Year Before the Mast" (Published in Fall 2011)
  • Scurrilous Rogue
  • Stirrer of Pots
  • Fomenter of Mutiny
  • Bon Vivant & Roustabout
  • Part-time Carnival Barker
  • Certified Ex-Wife Collector
  • Experienced Drinking Companion

"I was screwed. I readied my confession and the sobbing pleas not to tell my wife. But as I turned, no one was in the bed. The room was empty. The naked girl was gone, like magic."

"Memoirs of a Buccaneer: 30 Years Before the Mast" - Amazon.com