Moonlight Lagoon

Christine

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

'elo Phil! I trust ye had a good day? Sorry if I seem a bit of a freezing wet mess...by any chance, would anyone have seeen my robe? I had an extra one, other than the one I handed to Badger... :lol: The laundry lightener has struck again! :lol:

OOps! That was my outside voice;)!

"Big on self-reliance and personal responsibility. Down on culture of victimology. Nobody owes you a thing and life isn't always fair. Spend a little more time being grateful and less time bitching and you just might find a smile replacing that scowl. Being miserable doesn't make you 'deep;' it makes you insufferable."-The Thirsty Celt

Hetha12.jpg

~Sail it like you stole it!~

"Silence is Golden; Duct Tape is Silver"

*Aye, Phil... just had to fill my role as Pub comic relief...*

*cocks eyebrow, grins roguishly...*

Care fer a ride in me dinghy, the Surly Mermaid? I won't bite... unless asked nicely... :)

Er, that laundry bastard has one o' me socks, too... in case ya run across the knave!

Touche'

Ship's Marksman & Crab Fiend

Pyrates of the Coast

"All the skill in the world goes out the window if an angel pisses in the flintlock of your musket."

"Florida points like a guiding thumb, To the southern isles of rumba and rum, To the mystery cities and haunted seas, Of the Spanish Main and the Caribbees..."

(I nod in acceptance) Phil..( I smile coyly, before Morgan leads the way)

Sees ye tomorrow then? :lol:

Captain, would ye hev a cloak handy mayhaps? :lol:

"Big on self-reliance and personal responsibility. Down on culture of victimology. Nobody owes you a thing and life isn't always fair. Spend a little more time being grateful and less time bitching and you just might find a smile replacing that scowl. Being miserable doesn't make you 'deep;' it makes you insufferable."-The Thirsty Celt

Hetha12.jpg

(stuffs a robe and a single sock down the back of his trousers, in the process looking like a well-fed hamster)

No, no - haven't seen a thing! Ye kin have me leather coat, tho, M'lady...here...

(turns and waddles away)

...Qui desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum...

~ Vegetius

Thet were generous..Captain Morgan..lead the way! :huh::rolleyes:

Hetha12.jpg

Phil have ye been hanging out with the penguins again?!?

*shakes his head, and hold the boat steady as Hetha climbs aboard...*

I know this quiet little palm grove 'round the other side of the cove, lass... if'n yer interested... :rolleyes: :)

Touche'

Pyrates of the Coast

"All the skill in the world goes out the window if an angel pisses in the flintlock of your musket."

"Florida points like a guiding thumb, To the southern isles of rumba and rum, To the mystery cities and haunted seas, Of the Spanish Main and the Caribbees..."

:huh: a, pphil - first hide the evidence and then act the gentleman :rolleyes:

~snow :D

with faith, trust and pixiedust, everything is possible ;)

if it be tourist season, why can't we shoot them?

IWG #3057 - Local 9

emmf steel rose player - bella donna, 2005

improv cast member and dance instructor - fort tryon medieval festival

lady neige - midsummer renaissance faire

I know this quiet little palm grove 'round the other side of the cove, lass... if'n yer interested...

M' should be quite interested in anything you have to show me.. :huh::rolleyes::huh:

Hetha12.jpg

Ever see a pistol with a 12 inch barrel?

*looks mischeivious, then produces a flintlock with a 12 inch barrel*

Wanna hold it?? :rolleyes:

*continues rowing towards the palm grove, admiring Hetha's... jacket... all the while*

Touche'

Pyrates of the Coast

Ooh, a 12 inch barrel!*giggles* Veery nice...

Would love to ..err..um..hold it :rolleyes:

Hetha12.jpg

Careful, careful! We don't wanna have it go off half-cocked!

*oh, apologies for the double entendres... I may have to watch a couple James Bond flicks to freshen up my supply!*

Touche'

Pyrates of the Coast

M' shall be very careful with it...(holds it comfortably, but doesn't get carried away with the flintlock and barrel features just yet) Ye've been away a long while, how has yer week been? :rolleyes:

Hetha12.jpg

Christine  Posted on Apr 11 2005, 01:06 AM

So Hetha, where was it yer from again? Ye said Iowa right? Yeah, LadyBarbossa is also from there, ye may know her.......

Nay, I hail from the many miles of the landlocked Lone Star State(TX)

Hetha12.jpg

*continues rowing...*

Ah! Texas! Have family down Abilene way...

Touche'

Pyrates of the Coast

Really? My brother is in Abilene... :rolleyes: He attended school there(ACU), but is working right now and payin' off his debts so to speak, until he can pursue his BA.. :huh:

Hetha12.jpg

Christine   Posted on Apr 11 2005, 01:06 AM

So Hetha, where was it yer from again? Ye said Iowa right? Yeah, LadyBarbossa is also from there, ye may know her.......

Nay, I hail from the many miles of the landlocked Lone Star State(TX)

Ah, Texas huh? Hmmm....did ya know about that house Phil tried to win? Oh, wait, ye hadn't joined the pub yet.....unless ye were already here, my dear.....

christinebarbossagy7.jpg

M' may hev missed it, pray tell, where was the house he was trying to win? :rolleyes:

Hetha12.jpg

I always love to see the old fort outside of town, whenever I get down that way!!! I'm a bit of a Western history buff, as well... woo hoo!!

Touche'

Pyrates of the Coast

Ever been to "Cowtown" Ft. Worth;DFW area? That's where I'm currently at..they have some museums ye might be interested in..and the Stockyards of course...*Continues to examine pistol, then hands it back to Morgan..cautiously* :rolleyes:

Hetha12.jpg

Yup... been to the Stockshow and Rodeo at the Colliseum once or twice...

No worries, lass... it won't go off until I'm ready to fire it... :huh::rolleyes::huh:

Touche'

Pyrates of the Coast

Ye may be, M' don't work at Target...glad ye've been to see our huge capital city, did ye like it?

Hetha12.jpg