Christine

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:rolleyes: Aye! his baboon, might start to burn the olfactory senses! :lol:

*Gets rougher, with her tickling and starts grappling him* :o

OOps! That was my outside voice;)!

"Big on self-reliance and personal responsibility. Down on culture of victimology. Nobody owes you a thing and life isn't always fair. Spend a little more time being grateful and less time bitching and you just might find a smile replacing that scowl. Being miserable doesn't make you 'deep;' it makes you insufferable."-The Thirsty Celt

Hetha12.jpg

~Sail it like you stole it!~

"Silence is Golden; Duct Tape is Silver"

*Arms pinned to either side of m' frame, in prone position, faces close, I realize, i may have lost this battle, for the moment. I can't move very well, and i must take the torture he bestows upon me, ..in good sport* Very well, you win, name yer prize! Mind ye, it be something I can provide and not impossible. :lol:

"Big on self-reliance and personal responsibility. Down on culture of victimology. Nobody owes you a thing and life isn't always fair. Spend a little more time being grateful and less time bitching and you just might find a smile replacing that scowl. Being miserable doesn't make you 'deep;' it makes you insufferable."-The Thirsty Celt

Hetha12.jpg

:P:P:P Of course tis, silly! Hev ye another prize in mind? :lol:

Hetha12.jpg

*blushing from head to foot, and speechless, I allow PPhil to pick me up and carry me elsewhere, more private and of his choosing* :lol:

Hetha12.jpg

::sees Christine collapse on the beach::

What?! Right, then...

::grabs a bottle of rum and races across the sand to Christine. I cradle her head and brush her hair out of her face::

Can you hear me, love? C'mon, talk to Ol' Jack!

Yo ho ho! Or does nobody actually say that?

*Quietly and without a sound, I sneak over and help Mad Jack, put a pillow under her head, and a warm and dry blanket tucked around her, then leave quietly as I came..*G'nite sweet lass..*I whisper* :lol: Good to have ye back, ye've been missed.

Hetha12.jpg

The drums were beatin on through and into the night Bloody Mary Bonnie was dancing and (she pretty good too) it was a great sight. We were all walkin near by so we thought we'd come down to the lagoon and takes us a stoll. Afore the daylight begins and the sun takes it's toll.

Love begins with a smile, grows with a kiss, and ends with a knife in your back.

The tide last evening came in high as I remembers the moon was a sliver of it's own self. The water though it was warm and there were sharks parolling the reef jes outside me pitols range. I took a few shots anyway. I did see a most wondrous display of clouds pon setting sun. Worth its weight it were.

Love begins with a smile, grows with a kiss, and ends with a knife in your back.

Aye Diego! *pours a few more shots for each* Lets drink to a fine spring and summer ahead. A quite tropical day t'was. Long gone is the snow, ice, and cold, till next year!! :ph34r:

<span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'>Have Parrot Bay, will travel.

WILL SHARE TOO!!!</span>

Aaaaargh..... this weeks supply O' rum just arrived..... who wants to help me roll alla these barrels up ta th' bar ?

Hummm... ya know... it might be eaiser iffin we drink some of it first....... just to lighten th' barrels a bit..... :ph34r:

enters singing

roll up the barrels and we'll have some barrels of fun!

B)B)B)B)B)B)

~snow :D

with faith, trust and pixiedust, everything is possible ;)

if it be tourist season, why can't we shoot them?

IWG #3057 - Local 9

emmf steel rose player - bella donna, 2005

improv cast member and dance instructor - fort tryon medieval festival

lady neige - midsummer renaissance faire

He said the word! The naughty word!

The "L" word - loud and clear!

It was a word that many lured

And hoped to never hear!

T'was used in haste and such a waste

To say it in that way

For when you use the "L" word, then,

Your soul will have to pay

But "Lust" is good - "Luv" is okay

So long's you keep in mind

That such Hallmark emotions

Are impossible to find!

...Qui desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum...

~ Vegetius

Now both words start with "L", that's true

And both are mighty strong

But "Lust" has one short meaning

And the other stretches long

Just like the Sun far in the sky

So Lust burns bright and hot

But Love is like the Galaxy

It's end in sight is not

So "Lust" and "Luv" be HAPPY words

They're great for making friends

But I still "love" the OTHER word

'Cause true love never ends

...Qui desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum...

~ Vegetius