Moonlight Lagoon

Christine

*I float back to shore, and climb the steep embankment, eager to be reunited with my sword, and of course, my clothing as well. When I arrive, I find my sword still, embedded within the rocks, yet, my tie top and tie pants, seem to be missing. Even so, as I look around for them, I pull out my sword and continue, much in the same manner as before, this time staying more alert for movement, other than my own. Wet red curls, like wet noodles, plastered to my head, from the dip into the lagoon, wearing nothing but my black thong bikini, I start where I left off, and continue, sparring with myself, carefree, as though nothing happened.* *Obviously someone, had been here, so I may as well give a good show of stamina and skill, to eshew any thought of attack on my person. Gilded in moonlight, I pay homage to Freyja, in my own way, showing her, just how brave and skilled, her warrior-priestess is, and worthy to serve her in battle. *

OOps! That was my outside voice;)!

"Big on self-reliance and personal responsibility. Down on culture of victimology. Nobody owes you a thing and life isn't always fair. Spend a little more time being grateful and less time bitching and you just might find a smile replacing that scowl. Being miserable doesn't make you 'deep;' it makes you insufferable."-The Thirsty Celt

Hetha12.jpg

~Sail it like you stole it!~

"Silence is Golden; Duct Tape is Silver"

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*Getting rather cold, and feeling gooseflesh creeping up my arms, I realize, I must find my tie top and pants. Now, where th' de'il could I have put them? I thought I had a cloak around 'ere at least. I sheathe my sword, after a grand finale, and start to search.* No, not in the escarpement! Could they have blown carelessly out to sea? I don't see anyone, whre could they be. At least I have my boots to put on. I pour out the sand in them, and start to put them back on, and lace them up, while my hair dries.*

"Big on self-reliance and personal responsibility. Down on culture of victimology. Nobody owes you a thing and life isn't always fair. Spend a little more time being grateful and less time bitching and you just might find a smile replacing that scowl. Being miserable doesn't make you 'deep;' it makes you insufferable."-The Thirsty Celt

Hetha12.jpg

*startled, but considerably warmer, I say,* "What's this?" * I look around to see no one, but notice the familiar jacket, 'round my shoulders. I smile to myself, and get up, brush off dirt and debris, and pull the jacket tighter around me. I think to myself, of how sweet and gentlemanly a gesture that was. I hear the drums off in the distance, and assume there may be people around, and trek off in search of them. Someone has to know where the bloody heck myclothing is, and I must thank someone of course.*

Hetha12.jpg

Although, it would be nice, to have  a sparring partner, as the workout intensity, has pumped me up considerably.

I would offer, but think that our respective styles might have some difficulty meshing...

naaaa.... just close with her, then get into hand-to-hand for some grappling!

:lol:

My Home on the Web

The Pirate Brethren Gallery

Dreams are the glue that holds reality together.

You guys behave (yeah right), and I'll see you all in a week and a half... I'm leaving the cold dampness of the midwest, for the sunny shores of California!! Woo hoo!

Touche'

Ship's Marksman & Crab Fiend

Pyrates of the Coast

"All the skill in the world goes out the window if an angel pisses in the flintlock of your musket."

"Florida points like a guiding thumb, To the southern isles of rumba and rum, To the mystery cities and haunted seas, Of the Spanish Main and the Caribbees..."

*Hears indistinct voices after strolling a bit*

Ahoy! blackjohn, good t' see someone 'ere. How be ye, this fine and lovely eve? Ye wouldn't happen to hev seen anyone else, 'round this lovely stretch of beach, would ye? Nods to Captain Morgan, and winks,"Good morrow, Captain Morgan! Mind ye behave yerself, on the sunny West coast, and come back t' us safely! Ye'll be missed.

Hetha12.jpg

I'd love ter stay and, ah, conversate, but I hear the bos'n's whistle piping us aboard... fair winds, lass! May ye not stay out of trouble! :lol:

Touche'

Pyrates of the Coast

"All the skill in the world goes out the window if an angel pisses in the flintlock of your musket."

"Florida points like a guiding thumb, To the southern isles of rumba and rum, To the mystery cities and haunted seas, Of the Spanish Main and the Caribbees..."

Fare thee weel, Captain Morgan! May the winds be fair, and always at yer back! Worry not 'bout m', some sort of trouble will follow m' always,(I seem t' get that, no matter where I go.) :lol:

Hetha12.jpg

:lol: At least life isn't boring, then, Hetha! They can starve me, they can torture me, they can even kill me, but please, just don't bore me!! :lol:

Touche'

Pyrates of the Coast

I would have to agree! :lol: *I then plant a kiss on Captain Morgan's cheek, before giving his arse a proper grab* Hie off wit' thee now, as the sooner ye leave, the sooner we can celebrate yer return! :lol:

Hetha12.jpg

:lol::lol:

Touche'

Pyrates of the Coast

Aye, lass... I'm off! Keep yer powder dry and yer cutlass sharp... and yer kisses warm!

*Morgan sweeps his hat from his head, bows deeply, and stumbles over his sash as he lands on his arse in his dinghy, the Surly Mermaid* :lol::lol:

Touche'

Pyrates of the Coast

*Slightly nibbling Captain Morgan's ear, as I whisper,* I'll shall be awaiting then! :lol:

Hetha12.jpg

*Morgan shouts back to shore as he rows towards his duty ship...*

"Fare theeee weeeellllll! And watch out for prowling baboons!!" :lol:

Touche'

Pyrates of the Coast

Fare thee Weel, Captain! * I wave and watch, as he rows away. *I then turn away, and start back toward the beach and stroll, the moon is high and full, and the night air, is filled with the promise of rife possibilities!* :lol: Content for now, I look around for others, that may have stumbled onto this lovely beachfront.*

Hetha12.jpg

::sits down next to Lady Snow and offers her a drink from a half-empty bottle of rum::

:lol: thanks so much, jack. that just hit the spot. ayem that is nice diving exhibition. as for myself, i'll stay right here by you so i's can stay nice and warm, insdie and out! a toast :lol:

~snow :D

with faith, trust and pixiedust, everything is possible ;)

if it be tourist season, why can't we shoot them?

IWG #3057 - Local 9

emmf steel rose player - bella donna, 2005

improv cast member and dance instructor - fort tryon medieval festival

lady neige - midsummer renaissance faire

Good morrow, Lady Snow, Mad Jack..is there room for one more? :lol:

Hetha12.jpg

Good morrow, Lady Snow, Mad Jack..is there room for one more? :D

::enjoys a warm, lingering, er... toast with Lady Snow::

Ah, Hetha! Do join us! ::eyes the nearly depleted bottle:: I suppose I should remedy this situation. Ladies, a moment please. I'll be right back!

::heads off unsteadily across the beach to a small cave opening, stopping briefly to make sure no one is following, then ducks inside. The sound of a gun butt tapping on stone, along with quiet cursing, can be heard.::

Ah! There you are, my lovelies...

::emerges triumphantly from the cave with two fresh bottles of rum and returns to the waiting beauties::

Here we are, loves. More than enough for everyone! saufen.gif

Yo ho ho! Or does nobody actually say that?

Thank ye, Mad_Jack, ye art quite kind!*Takes one of the offered bottles, and sits gently on the sand* Cheers! :D

Hetha12.jpg

(William places a straw man at one end of the beach and places some thirty arrows in the sand. Then, checking the wind and popping his back, he takes out a Phoenician style bow and strings it across his leg.)

Twwwwwang! Thock!

Twwwwwang! Thock!

Twwwwwang! Thock!

Twwwwwang! Thock!

Twwwwwang! Thock!

Twwwwwang! Thock!

image.jpeg.6e5f24495b9d06c08a6a4e051c2bcc99.jpg

Wow! A man who truly is after my heart! Impressive! :D

Hetha12.jpg

Aye lasses and lads I just finished a bonfire for all to come sit around!!

Thar be a cooler over on that dune full o'libations and if'n ye need a place to ice up yer rum Mad Jack, thar be room in it.

What be yer pleasures mateys?

<span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'>Have Parrot Bay, will travel.

WILL SHARE TOO!!!</span>