• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aye, and a cold shower... :lol:

Touche'

Ship's Marksman & Crab Fiend

Pyrates of the Coast

"All the skill in the world goes out the window if an angel pisses in the flintlock of your musket."

"Florida points like a guiding thumb, To the southern isles of rumba and rum, To the mystery cities and haunted seas, Of the Spanish Main and the Caribbees..."

I, ah, er...

Touche'

Ship's Marksman & Crab Fiend

Pyrates of the Coast

"All the skill in the world goes out the window if an angel pisses in the flintlock of your musket."

"Florida points like a guiding thumb, To the southern isles of rumba and rum, To the mystery cities and haunted seas, Of the Spanish Main and the Caribbees..."

:ph34r:listens for fire truck sirens in the distance :ph34r:

~snow :D

with faith, trust and pixiedust, everything is possible ;)

if it be tourist season, why can't we shoot them?

IWG #3057 - Local 9

emmf steel rose player - bella donna, 2005

improv cast member and dance instructor - fort tryon medieval festival

lady neige - midsummer renaissance faire

I never ever wanted to be a fireman....

so many guys did as yooots

kinda feel left out... I always wanted to be a head football coach, that is after my illustrious career began to inneffectivly fade with age. Such is life! Mayhaps a new thread should be started? What did you want to be when you grew up?

Love begins with a smile, grows with a kiss, and ends with a knife in your back.

*Completely lost in the moment, I stumble upon this lovely stretch of beachfront. It is moonlit, and beautiful. The warmed sand, feels comfy, as my feet sink comfortably and slightly, making footprints where I tread. Palm fronds sway in the breeze, as I find an outcropping, high above the escarpement, a place to meditate, but not to relax. Feeling the call of sea and sky, I tread my way there, away from possible intrusion, and begin to belly dance, wearing a ingeniously wrapped and fringed tie top and matching tie pants. After giving my dear Luna, my greetings and salutations, I change smoothely into a stance for fighting, pulling out an ingeniously hidden sword. Going through my personal kata of impressive prowess, and skialdmaer's style martial movement. Invisible enemies everywhere, I practice and continue to do so. I blend Eastern and Western styles together, into a acrobatic, and fierce whirlwind of movement.I hear drums in the distance, and the drum beats echo and follow my movements, almost intentionally. The drumbeats move closer and seem louder and more tribal than before. I know at least for the moment, I am alone, and at One with myself, the sky, Luna, and the sea. My blood hums strongly and swiftly through my veins, and I let out a warcry! I continue, blood pounding and pumping through my physique. I can hear the sound of my metallic sword passing close around my body, and it thrums at one, with me, a mere extension of my arms. I flip hands, and practice with my other hand, as I am ambidextrous, and use this to my advantage. * :D

OOps! That was my outside voice;)!

"Big on self-reliance and personal responsibility. Down on culture of victimology. Nobody owes you a thing and life isn't always fair. Spend a little more time being grateful and less time bitching and you just might find a smile replacing that scowl. Being miserable doesn't make you 'deep;' it makes you insufferable."-The Thirsty Celt

Hetha12.jpg

~Sail it like you stole it!~

"Silence is Golden; Duct Tape is Silver"

* I continue, unaware, that I may have drawn a speculative audience. Although, it would be nice, to have a sparring partner, as the workout intensity, has pumped me up considerably. I don't expect one, tho, and am content, with the invisible enemies, remembered, from real ones in my past. I jump an invisible sword, swiping at m' legs, and continue, letting out a cry at intervals, sword moving quickly, aerobatically, my eyes open, for possibly more enemies, that may come m' way* :D *I turn an aerial cartwheel, and land smoothely, planting my swordpoint, between some rocks, point down, knelt before it, as though in deep contemplation, hands, firmly palming the sword's bloodrunner, allowing the vibration of the blade to fill me with it's spirit. All in one swift movement. A skialdmaer, I truly be, and this sword, when next removed, shall be my challenger.* :D *As Freyja, be my witness, I call forth, any man or woman who dare challenge me.* I stand up and take some deep breaths. I've conquered myself. Very well, if no one challenges, I will challenge myself again, after a short break.*

"Big on self-reliance and personal responsibility. Down on culture of victimology. Nobody owes you a thing and life isn't always fair. Spend a little more time being grateful and less time bitching and you just might find a smile replacing that scowl. Being miserable doesn't make you 'deep;' it makes you insufferable."-The Thirsty Celt

Hetha12.jpg

i'll just watch from a safe distance, if that be alright with you.

~snow :D

with faith, trust and pixiedust, everything is possible ;)

if it be tourist season, why can't we shoot them?

IWG #3057 - Local 9

emmf steel rose player - bella donna, 2005

improv cast member and dance instructor - fort tryon medieval festival

lady neige - midsummer renaissance faire

*Poised and ready, with catlike grace, I await a few moments, then strip myself of my sweaty garments, (take for my black thong bikini,)leave them on the escarpement, and run to dive into the lagoon below. I do a perfect half pike, and land in the water, freezing, but refreshed, and swim to the surface.*

Hetha12.jpg