Moonlight Lagoon

Christine

'Cause true love never ends

you are so right on the money there, pphil! :)

~snow :D

with faith, trust and pixiedust, everything is possible ;)

if it be tourist season, why can't we shoot them?

IWG #3057 - Local 9

emmf steel rose player - bella donna, 2005

improv cast member and dance instructor - fort tryon medieval festival

lady neige - midsummer renaissance faire

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL! B) I love Peter Cook as the priest from "Princess Bride".

"Mwarriage, mwarriage is wot bwings us togetha today! Wove, that bwessed awrangement! That dwream, within a dwream. Then wove, twue wove, will follow you fowever! Have you the wing?"

Humperdink: Skip to the end, say man and wife, man and wife!"

"Mwan and wife"

LOL!!!!!!!!! ;)

"Bye bye boys!"

"Have fun storming the castle!"

"You think it'll work? "

"it would take a miracle....good-bye!"

christinebarbossagy7.jpg

Inconceivable!!

"You're using Bonetti's defense against me, ah?"

"I thought it fitting, considering the rocky terrain..."

Love that movie...! :)

Touche'

Ship's Marksman & Crab Fiend

Pyrates of the Coast

"All the skill in the world goes out the window if an angel pisses in the flintlock of your musket."

"Florida points like a guiding thumb, To the southern isles of rumba and rum, To the mystery cities and haunted seas, Of the Spanish Main and the Caribbees..."

count something........

~snow :D

with faith, trust and pixiedust, everything is possible ;)

if it be tourist season, why can't we shoot them?

IWG #3057 - Local 9

emmf steel rose player - bella donna, 2005

improv cast member and dance instructor - fort tryon medieval festival

lady neige - midsummer renaissance faire

Christine Posted on Apr 9 2005, 01:40 PM

Yup, good times indeed Morgan! LOL! 

LOL!! You know it! A looong time ago, Nigel made the "Bonetti's Defense" statement, and I couldn't remember the rocky terrain part, and I've sworn, ever since, to remember that line!! :rolleyes:

The six-fingered man was Count Rugan, I believe... gotta watch it again soon!

Touche'

Pyrates of the Coast

"All the skill in the world goes out the window if an angel pisses in the flintlock of your musket."

"Florida points like a guiding thumb, To the southern isles of rumba and rum, To the mystery cities and haunted seas, Of the Spanish Main and the Caribbees..."

( A white robed and hooded figure walks silently along the beach by moonlight, not seeming to be in any hurry. The hooded figure stops, and very slowly, removes the hood and cowl, before seemingly stepping out of the robe. It falls gently to the sand. Wearing nothing but a solid silver thong bikini, I step forward, greeting the waves playfully, then dive into them.)

OOps! That was my outside voice;)!

"Big on self-reliance and personal responsibility. Down on culture of victimology. Nobody owes you a thing and life isn't always fair. Spend a little more time being grateful and less time bitching and you just might find a smile replacing that scowl. Being miserable doesn't make you 'deep;' it makes you insufferable."-The Thirsty Celt

Hetha12.jpg

~Sail it like you stole it!~

"Silence is Golden; Duct Tape is Silver"

It falls gently to the sand. Wearing nothing but a solid silver thong bikini, I step forward, greeting the waves playfully, then dive into them.)
:lol::lol::lol:

Touche'

Pyrates of the Coast

(After surfacing and floating around in backstroke, I playfully laugh like a giddy child, hoping someone will join me soon in the fun of it...I dive again, then surface, throwing my hair back, starting to swim forward this time...) :lol:

There on the beach, at least I think i see, but can't tell for sure, I'm fairly soaked, Goodness, could that be???? Captain Morgan?? :lol:

"Big on self-reliance and personal responsibility. Down on culture of victimology. Nobody owes you a thing and life isn't always fair. Spend a little more time being grateful and less time bitching and you just might find a smile replacing that scowl. Being miserable doesn't make you 'deep;' it makes you insufferable."-The Thirsty Celt

Hetha12.jpg

*Morgan elbows the drunken sailor next to him...*

Avast! Tis a mermaid! Our ship will sink for sure!!!

*looks down, and realizes he's still on dry land...*

Touche'

Pyrates of the Coast

*I wave at him*Captain Morgan! :lol:

Hetha12.jpg

*quickly, nervously, looks left, then right, all the while, reaching for his pistol...*

Where?!? That scurvy son of a... oh! waitaminute! 'ello, lass!

Touche'

Pyrates of the Coast

(I make my way ashore, under the light of moon, soakiing wet...) Good t' see ye! Oh goodness, M' getting cold... :lol:

Hetha12.jpg

I, er... care for a towel, yes?? :lol:

Touche'

Pyrates of the Coast

*I nod, showing visible sign of chill sweepin over me* Aye, I could use something warm... :lol:

Hetha12.jpg

Ahem, a toddy, p'raps? Or a pair o' woolen trousers?!?

*sweats profusely, pulls collar away from neck... mutters something about "damned low pressure zones" and "el nino"*

Touche'

Pyrates of the Coast