Long Beach, CA Renaissance Faire

Christine

Ah, tis a shame guybrush, only Saturday I'd be able to attend.

Aye indeed privateer, I'll definitely let ye know before the 28th. It's like this, I really want to go, but need to see if I can afford to do so after getting other things done first. Somehow tho, these things always work out in the end. :)

christinebarbossagy7.jpg

Sorry mates, I won't be able to make it. Was going to try, but really can't. Really can't afford to do so. My next payday isn't until the 31st, but that doesn't help with this coming weekend. Also, it's not around the corner either. It's quite a drive up there, and damn gas guzzeling cars! Those of you still going, have tons of fun and take pixs! :(

christinebarbossagy7.jpg

a shame ya won't be there. :lol:

I will take a few pictures and post them when I can. don't supose yer going to the buffet concert at coors amphitheater ? it's weds oct. 20th. I will be in the parking lot partying but I don't plan on buying tickets. I somehow always end up getting them at the show for face value or less.

Jimmy Buffet down at the Coors Ampitheater??!! :lol: I didn't hear about it, OMG! Gotta look in to that and see how much the tix are! Would love to see that! So, funny, the other day we had a cocktail party at my work for the residents. They asked me to set up the cd player right by the patio and pick something to play. I grabbed the Buffet cd that we have at the front. Everyone loved it! lol!

christinebarbossagy7.jpg

AAAAAAAAHHHH!!! I missed Jimmy Buffett in Chicago (he's playing there tonight, coincidentally), and now I'll miss him by a few weeks in Cali, too! D@#N my luck!! Mebbe next year . . . (*grumbles*) :lol:

:lol:

Touche'

Ship's Marksman & Crab Fiend

Pyrates of the Coast

"All the skill in the world goes out the window if an angel pisses in the flintlock of your musket."

"Florida points like a guiding thumb, To the southern isles of rumba and rum, To the mystery cities and haunted seas, Of the Spanish Main and the Caribbees..."

you've no maner of luck at all freind........

sorry had to be done. ;)

check margaritaville .com under 'jimmy' and you can see all the tour dates. two in vegas but when the tickets were released the cheep seats were $110.00. I think they have dropped them by now. vegas would be fun but no tailgate party which is where all the fun happens anyway.

• 4 weeks later...

I think i actually worked this one..... hmmmm need to try and remeber *think think think*

But why is the rum gone?

Save a horse ride a cowboy!

Take me away and take me farther, suround me now and hold me like holy

My toes are getting pruney

Also my head is round that window is square....

My name is Micheal J Kabous and i eat babies!

Your toast has been burned and no amount of scraping will remove the black stuff