Ted and Terry on Barbossa...

Iron Bess

;) Indeed lass! I would like to send her a nice card with my telephone number is she is in need of emotional support.

To add more insult to injury, Johnny Depp was Freddie Krueger's first victim in "Nightmare on Elmstreet" :lol:

**Waits for the flood of Freddie Krueger jokes**

I went to school with Jessica Lange and Christopher Plummer. Of course not the real actors, but just kids with the same names. The poor things-lol!

I know, poor Johnny, his character died a very bloody end in that-YUCK!

Did anyone here see the movie "Office Space"? Remember the character with the name Michael Bolton? LOL! "My name was fine until that no talent phoney showed up on to the scene." That movie is classic-lol!

christinebarbossagy7.jpg

I went to school with Jessica Lange and Christopher Plummer. Of course not the real actors, but just kids with the same names. The poor things-lol!

:lol:

They are welcomed into my "People With Infamous Last Names Support Group"

Anybody who's name is Micheal Bolton deserves to be Vice President of me support group. ;)

I would imagin that anybody who has Barbossa as a last name will suffer the same fate

I will gladly suffer the jokes to have THAT last name ;)

I must say, i know just what you mean, there's a story out there about Barbossa and Elisabeth :lol:

Seriously though...Elisabeth and Barbossa..now THAT'S a nightmare if anything is.... ;)

hero.jpg

I would imagin that anybody who has Barbossa as a last name will suffer the same fate

I will gladly suffer the jokes to have THAT last name :ph34r:

It might be cool for a month or two, but multiply that by 22 years and you would find that it's gets a weeeeeeeeeeee bit old says I. :ph34r: