Storms a' brewin'!

Master Sully

An advisory about the other storm offshore was just posted.

"Satellite images indicate that the low pressure area located about 360 miles southeast of Cape Hatteras NC continues to become better organized. If this trend continues...Advisories will be initiated later this afternoon. This system is moving NW near 10 mph."

Oh yippie skippie.........now where did I put those silly hurricane flags......

****Update. As of 5:30pm Eastern, just after Gaston comes thru, that low pressure spot went straight to tropical storm, bypassing tropical depression. Hermine is located about 325 miles SE of Cape Hatteras NC now. Seems like one just after another, after another anymore. I'm thinkin' I'm just gonna take everything outside and put it in storage for the season!

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Might not be a bad idea, mate. Tehn you can add any new stuff blown in to your collection. Maybe youcan auction some of the more interesting stuff on ebay.

Animal

:huh:

Buccaneer - Services to the highest bidder!!!

*whew*

We rode through the eye of Hurricane Charley, and what a ride it was! The light show was incredible, between the lightning and the power transformers blowing, I'll never be impressed bya fireworks show again. Of course, losing power for several days was an ordeal. I was holed up in the local pub for 4 days, they had air co, and food. Oh yes, and beer.

Hurricane and I wrote a song about Charley, which was recorded and broadcast over about 1,000 radio stations nationwide, thanks to Diosa.

There are still "Hurricane Charley - Whirled Tour 2004" t-shirts, coffee mugs, and my favorite, the "Hurricane Charley FRISBEE" available at my online store:

http://www.cafepress.com/mk_creative

Stop by and take a look!

Sir Nigel - aka "Sir Freelancealot"; aka "Ace of Cads"; aka "JACKPOT!!" (cha-CHING!)

"Mojitos BAD!...Lesbians with free rum GOOD!!!"