Ren Faire - Casa de fruita

I even met with a kindly, white-bearded gent who be runnin' a "pirates' supply" booth called "The Pirates Cove"...Ye kin visit his website HERE. Tell him "An Overstreet" sent ye, and mention the Pyracy Pub...he be very interested in meetin' all o' ye!

Ray Amsbury of Ambury Ceramics! He and his wife Michelle own the make-a-necklace booth as well. There was a Pirate's Cove booth at Southern too. Great people. I worked for them last year for one weekend and the gave me a participant's pass and parking permit for the run of Faire! Great people, great stuff. It's good to hear from Steve since I'm an long time Faire person.

Red Maria

The Soul of Indecency

Aye! Ray! That were his name. Redd were in his lubber's attire that day (seein' as how Desert Pirate be making good use o' Redd's famous black coat :( ...*sniff*...Redd be so proud)...and Master Amsbury chided young Overstreet fer not dressin the part.

:(

REDD.jpg

YARRR! The Oktober be silent now! Just call me "REDD!"